Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dancing With My Demons

Dancing With My Demon

a part of “Dancing With My Demons”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

The Dimoni are people born with supernatural abilities and those who posses the powers of the elements. After their kind was killed, only eight remain, and those special eight have all found each other again. (More Inside....)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dancing With My Demons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dancing With My Demon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Make sure you read the whole introduction! There's a lot of stuff you shouldn't miss. The current openings are:
- Fire Espirit (Male)
-Aerea 1 Male
-Aerea 2 Female
-Aerea 2 Male
-Spy high school student (Taken as a second character)
Once you know your FC, Please let me know, and send me a gif to use on the front page. Also, let me know your defining character trait and ability. Reservations last for 48 hours!

Once everyone has put in there reservation, I will be making a character relationship thread so we can start figuring things out such as the bonds. You can also post up there what you are looking for with your character, for example, for my character I would be looking for a male aerea to be my character bond mate, and I was thinking of possibly having one of the espirit be a sibling to my character as well.
Last edited by AmeliaIsGhostly on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Dancing With My Demon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:51 pm

may I reserve Female Aerea 2 with the FC Tessa Violet I need to think about the other things.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Sure thing! She's put on reserve for you~

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Update: change my reservation to FC Cady Groves and the ability of creating and manipulating the shape of an object. Here is a gif and I would like a character sheet please.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:52 pm

I would like to reserve the Aerea 2 Male with Fire element and the face claim will be Andrew Garfield

KazutoK
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Sure thing, I'll set the aerea on reserve for you. Quick question on the fire element, did you mean you'll reserve him as well as a second character, or would you like your character to be bonded to him? They are two separate roles.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Could I please reserve Male Espirit 1 with FC: Freddy Highmore?
Image in the valley of the dolls we sleep Image

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:49 pm

Yeah, sure thing!

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 am

I posted a WIP! Sorry I was more busy than normal so I wasn't able to finish Devin but I will finish asap

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!