Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Inuyasha

An Inuyasha Roleplay

a part of “Inuyasha”, a fictional universe by Anise.

This is an Inuyasha based roleplay with very few rules. (Trying to reboot it)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inuyasha”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Inuyasha Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anise on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:06 am

Anyone who has made a reserve or posted a WIP, I'd like us to get those done soon. We can begin once everyone is in!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anise
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:06 am

Did the last.underling spot disappear

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeshET on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:08 am

No. I took it. But I think Anise allows another underling spot.

MeshET
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anise on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:40 am

Another half demon underling would be okay. Go ahead and make one, Kirsche.

Anise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Based God on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:29 am

Hey guy's, due to IRL stuff I won't have time to RP here like I should. Please pass on my spot to someone else, and good luck.

The Based God
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anise on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:57 am

Kay... I removed the Slayer from the list... But we can't do this without a Priest (The male version of Kagome). We can't do this without someone who can sense the shards...

Also I guess the only reserve we're waiting on now is Angelwolf's

Anise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 pm

I'll take the priest...

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:56 am

I have submitted a character

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anise on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:34 am

Both characters have been accepted. :)

Anise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:18 am

Hmmm.. If all that we're waiting on is Angelwolf. Then I am curious to know if they're still interested. We haven't heard anything from wolf for quite a few days.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:50 am

they pmd me yesterday so i assume they are still in

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anise on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:07 pm

We can go ahead and start. The main villain won't 'start out' in the exact same location as us and our characters more than anything need to interact a little before they start fighting together.

Here's the deal:

Kaoru and Aduhi meet just outside of Kaede's village. He has the Shikon jewel embedded into his body like Kagome did. He gets attacked by a demon, and Aduhi saves him after watching the jewel sprout from his chest prior to the attack. She tries to steal it and the attack shatters the jewel. It as a result sends the shards in every which direction... This can lead Minami and Maiyu to the crew.

As for Sesshomaru, and the villains, you can interact with the crew as well, but it is your own choice to aid or harm their efforts.

Everyone has their own reason for wanting the jewel. So decide yours! Revive loved ones, Become a more powerful Yokai, To kill someone, Revenge, etc.

Aduhi wishes to revive her loved ones and take revenge on the demon that kidnapped her mother.
Maiyu wishes to use the jewel to become a stronger Yokai and find her family.

Anise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:23 am

Heh. Doing good so far! Angel~ We can't wait for you to join us!

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Hmmm any word from Angel? Not that I'm impatient mind you. Just that it's important to keep communication clear if you wish to keep an RP alive.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:29 pm

I pm'd Angel this morning. Hopefully they'll make a character

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anise on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:43 am

If all else fails I will make the main villain a sheet but he will be an NPC.

Anise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeshET on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:56 am

I'm waiting for Kirche to make a reply. Don't want to move things forward before he/she gets a chance to post.

MeshET
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 pm

i can the play the villain also if needed.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:47 pm

I think Kirsche would make an excellent villain.

Seerow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:12 pm

So what now?

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!