Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Your Wish is My Command

Your Wish is My Command

a part of “Your Wish is My Command”, a fictional universe by buggleuggy.

When four kids stumble across an odd looking shop, they all find themselves given the unexpected task of caring for strange, noisy creatures who claim that they can make wishes come true.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Your Wish is My Command”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Your Wish is My Command

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:23 pm

I'm loving all of your characters so far! When reading them, I realized I didn't specify what the Genies should put for their history, as they can't really remember it. If you'd like, you could talk about their old life, but leaving it blank is fine as well. :)

Also, I'll take this opportunity to introduce to you our lovely NPC's, AKA the characters that will be stalking ours for most of the story.

Name: Newton Vancura

Alias(es): Agent, Agent #53852

Nationality: American

He and his partner, supposed FBI agents, are acting as tourists to investigate
claims of illegal Genie-making. His style of work is more down to the point
and everyone's guilty until proven innocent. He'll certainly be carefully
observing our characters as they go about trying to figure their situation out.

I'm just here to do my job and go home.

Name: Renee Blackbourn

Alias(es): Agent, Agent #34019

Nationality: American

She is the more light-hearted of the duo, and she has a disregard for their
work. Though she knows she is here to possibly catch criminals, she'd rather
be exploring the island. She's a bit of an air-head, though she has a good
heart. She plays her role as a tourist quite well.

I've never seen a Genie before! I wonder what they look like. Poor
tortured souls, stolen from their homes and families. I'll save them!
I promise I will!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Hello guys. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be out of town tomorrow and unable to check in. If there are characters submitted while I'm gone, which should happen, hopefully, the possibility of me approving them is a slim one, as I'm not sure if I can do so off of my phone. I'll do my best!

Welp.... turns out the amusement park I was going to is closed, so I guess I'll be online today after all! :)
Last edited by buggleuggy on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:48 pm

I plan on finishing my character tonight, but I might not get it done until tomorrow too. By the way I have a question about the Genie's. Do they have any other sort of powers that they can use for themselves besides granting their owner three wishes? Like just basic Genie stuff that they can all do, or are they only capable of granting wishes?

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:28 am

@BespectacledBeauty

Oooh good question. In my mind, I had it planned that Genies had a bit of excess magic lying around somewhere in there that allowed them to have a few abilities beyond human limits, which would be the usual Genie type stuff. They don't have any individual powers exactly, but they all can do some things that are rather out of the ordinary such as, maybe, teleport a few feet away or levitate a couple inches off of the ground. No super-powerful abilities, but still not normal. These powers are accessible to all of them, not just one person's. Does that make sense? Haha, I have all of this information stored in my head, but I forget to actually write it down.
Last edited by buggleuggy on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:57 am

@Buggle
Yes thank you! That answers my question just fine :)
I kinda figured that they had some little extra power here and there, but just wanted to be sure.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindy on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Hello there, everyone! (*゚⚙͠ ∀ ⚙͠)ノ❣

I just joined RPG recently (but I also had another account before... so I don't really know if "just joined" counts.. ( ・◇・)?) .... so you all can call me Mindy or Mind... or whatever you want. ^^

I came across your RP while scrolling through the list of them all and I must say I really am fascinated with the idea of using Genies! ohgawdRobinWilliams :'(.

I do see though that I came in a bit too late (Just my luck, eh?) but I would somehow love to join you guys! :D I was thinking of making a female character... a human without a genie (that is, if she can't have a genie... which is totally fine with me) perhaps? :S A girl that goes to the same school as everyone and maybe is friends with some of the others.... I don't know. :/ I'm a very creative person.... I swear...

For my favourite pop? Oh gee. I used to like Coke the best but now I think it may be Orange Soda now! I didn't want to try that drink at all though when I was young... As being a Canadian, I though "soda" and "pop" were two different things and soda was a totally different drink... so I didn't want to try it... ⁀⊙﹏☉⁀

Anywho, I babble a lot... It would have to be Orange Soda! ^-^

Soo... If I can get my hands on making a character for this wonderfully fantastic good-looking fabulous I'm not trying to suck up to you. I swear RP....that would be great! If not, I completely understand and I hope this RP goes along well anyways! ^^

---►M I N D Y◄---

"The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for."

Mindy
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Hey guys! We're still waiting upon two character profiles, which I hope will come in rather soon. For now, I just ask that you do your best in getting your characters all finished! They're all looking fabulous. I am figuring that we'll most likely start soon, so woohoo!

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:15 pm

I'm sorry it's taking me so long to finish Cas. I've just started school and since I'm doing half of it online for the first time I'm still trying to get used to it. I don't have school on Friday so if I don't find time to finish him Wednesday or Thursday, I'll finish him then. ^^

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:03 pm

@Orokay
That's no problem at all! I completely understand your predicament, my friend.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:27 am

@buggleuggy
have you posted in the roleplayers wanted section of the forums? (I could invite an rpger i know if you want?)
Have a nice day!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:31 pm

@Ladygeekiness
I figured that, if worst comes to worst, I can just change up the roles a bit.

Would changing things around, making Human #1 and Genie #3 a pair, so that everybody gets a partner and we can continue on, work for you all?
Last edited by buggleuggy on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:49 pm

@Buggle
That sounds like a good idea to me. I don't see how it could hurt.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:58 am

@buggle
love it!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleLeaves on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:29 am

@Buggle

No complaints here. It's a good idea, afterall.

MapleLeaves
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:00 am

Alrighty! Well, now that we have all of our characters in, I figured we'd be able to start soon. I could throw a post up today, but I want to give you guys a bit more time to finish up your characters. The problem is that I will be out all day tomorrow, so we'll have to wait until Saturday. Does that sound okay to you all?

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:33 pm

@buggle I feel completely awful about this, but I think I'm going to have to step down. School has been a bit hectic lately and I really need to keep my focus so I'm trying to cut down on my RPs. I'm so sorry, I hope you guys find a replacement soon , this really is a great and unique idea.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:55 pm

@Buggle
If we do start on Saturday then I won't be able to post until Sunday. Well, we may need to wait a little longer now, unless you find someone to fill the spot by Saturday. I can ask a few roleplayers to see if they are interested. Sorry to see you go Orokay. Good luck with school!

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:11 am

@everyone
1 I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN FILL OROKAYS SPOT 2 I'M NEARLY DONE WITH FINIAN'S CHARACTER PROFILE AND 3 I AM PUUMMPED FOR THIS RP TO STARRT!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:57 am

@Orokay
No worries, I completely understand. School is hectic, so focus on doing your best! :)

@Ladygeekiness
You do? Fabulous! If they'd like to join, tell them that they're free to take our open character.

@Everybody
As it seems lots of people will not be able to post Saturday, I'll scoot the starting date back to Sunday, though that's depending upon if we can fill our open spot. Which is actually a bit of a relief, as I have the busiest Saturday imaginavle and ahhh. But I'm pumped to start! Tomorrow I'll be operating off of my phone so I won't be able to do as much as I would on a computer, but I'll still be around in case you need me. Alright. That's all I can think of at the moment, so I'm gonna go ahead and hit the hay!

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!