Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I am Different

I am Different

a part of “I am Different”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

People have suspected the government was hiding something for as long as anyone can remember. Nobody excepted how big of a secret this is. And they aren't going to stop.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I am Different”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I am Different

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:13 pm

Has anybody heard from Haas lately???

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:36 am

No...I think Haas was on yesterday though....but maybe was too busy to post?
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:45 pm

I think maybe we should get our characters all in the same room together and hopefully by the time everyone's posted Haas will be back.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:02 pm

Sounds like a plan :)

I'll just wait for a few more posts before I post Ember's again (just for the sake of a gap and also time for me to write it XD ).

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:23 am

@Haas33

I've got bad news. As of last night, my router has been experiencing problems and my entire house is without wifi. Right now I'm using my phone and my data. I asked my mom about it and she said it may not be back up until later in the week. That being said, I don't know if I'll be able to continue roleplaying for the time being. Now, I wanted to know which would be more convenient for everyone. The options I can see are either I have to, unfortunately, step down from the roleplay or we can pretend my character is sick or something. I don't particularly mind either way, I just want to do whichever won't mess with the flow of the story.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:26 pm

I can wait if need be, but whatever everyone thinks is ok
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Well we are not really doing much now anyway, so might as well wait :)

(I have pm'd Haas)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:36 pm

I finished my character, and I thought that if Haas was going to be gone for a bit longer, then I might as well post my character here. I wasn't sure if my reservation for a power was going to be kept, but it looks like it's still open, so I'll post my character here before it gets officially accepted into the roleplay, just in case anyone wants to see it before hand, and may want to collaborate on me with anything. Can't wait to begin typing up a first post. roleplay/i-am-different/characters/hector-kazuhira/

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:49 am

Sorry my post is so long :3

Had to post what was supposed to happen before she moved to the room.

Oh and Sigma, my vote is stay :) There doesn't seem to be a whole lot happening yet anyway, so maybe once you get the internet back it will be a good time for Azuma to return :)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Has anyone seen Haas lately?

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:05 am

I haven't heard anything from Haas, I'm still waiting for approval of my character too.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:50 am

I did message her but she hasn't been on since the 1st :/

I really don't want this to die! If worst comes to worst perhaps we should collaborate and continue this roleplay elsewhere so your characters can be included. Really don't want to do that though....hopefully Haas returns soon.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:58 pm

I know I didn't declare this before, but I am actually waiting for my character to be approved too. Haas said she would really like my character to join but then she vanished...

I saw everyone posting and continuing on and for a while I thought it was just me. ^_^" But then I saw that she hasn't been on in a few days and that you guys are all posting here (I always forget the OOC forum is there).

But anyway, I just wanted to say that if this did end up dying and you guys were interested in starting it up again, I would totally be up for helping and joining that. :)
ImageImage

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:49 pm

I would also be glad to throw my hat into the ring for a remake, this was a really good idea.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Alright, well I'm happy to create the re-make (I'll dedicate it to Haas obviously being her idea).

But just note that I don't want to take over a GM....don't need the tension :3 Perhaps we all just work together on this one and see how that works? A collaborative team?

And I'm guessing we just keep the characters we already have, no new ones. I must say the spread of characters here is pretty awesome- and I especially love McPainty's- Edgar Allan Poe is a favourite of mine!

Anyway, just to make sure we are on the same boat- can I have a few people agree to me doing this? (Don't want to force anything (:).

Oh and perhaps before we start again we should wait for Sigma :)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:51 pm

All that sounds good and I'm really sorry you guys couldn't participate in this one but hey I'm on board for making a new one so you guys can join, just post the link in the OOC when you're done and let me know if you need help with anything.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:23 pm

I'm in! Sounds good, this has a lot of potential, and I am eager to rp with you all!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:57 pm

Here we are then: roleplay/we-are-different

So obviously I will accept all your characters haha...or will I? ;)

I think we should all re-use our original first posts (except for those who haven't had accepted characters) but maybe tweak the ending to ensure we are all in the same room. If you want to re-do your first post, doesn't bother me either.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:16 am

I would like to apologize to all of you for completely abandoning this Rp. I had extreme computer issues that lasted for a very long time and have recently been resolved (as far as I know of) My computer at first refused to let me visit exclusively this site, and when it somehow fixed itself, my entire computer completely failed me and only put in textualized versions of websites (no picture, logos, writing, everything was some sort of rough draft version of every website) because I decided to not go and get it fixed, my computer has sat unused for several months until one day everything was back to normal for no reason at all. However, the very next day my computer decided to not allow me to use the internet all despite my strong internet connection. More frustration and suddenly just like before my computer decided to magically fix itself. I had been using my iPhone in its place and since my computer could still use word document, I had simply avoided the issue. However, it suddenly dawned on me that one of my favorite websites have not been visited in six months...

Thank you for doing a remake and picking up the slack and I would like to apologize a million times to all of you.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!