Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

SICK!

SICK!

a part of “SICK!”, a fictional universe by ShykKedid.

A sci-fi comedy role play where we don't only have aliens that sound an awful lot like a gay Roger from family guy, but we also have thousands of people (17-28) who all now have supernatural abilities. Oh, did I mention that this all takes place in space?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “SICK!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

SICK!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "SICK!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief,
because there will be so much to look forward to."
- Donnie Darko
28:06:42:12

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: SICK!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Hello! I would like to reserve a human, (no number presence really,) with FC Ebba Zingmark.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:12 am

Sure thang! *goes looks up gif of Ebba Zingmark* Holy sweat Jebus! She is attractive. O-O And I ain't ever seen her before. You, my friend, get an A+ on finding a good FC! :D Congratulations! :D

Imma go reserve her for you now. XD

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:58 am

Hello there! I'd love to reserve a character (female, preferably) but I haven't come up with an FC yet D: I'm so sorry! I'll get back to you on that later but she's going to be a spoilt little princess.

Or a very flamboyant bisexual young lad. Whichever you prefer, really :) I'm hoping more people will join this RP since it looks rad so all the luck to you ShykKedid :D I'll try to get a WIP up within the next 12 hours! (and to give you an FC within the next hour)

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Alright, man! Sounds like a hell of a plan! Aha XD I'll go reserve one of thee spots fo' you! :D

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Sorry about the wait you guys!

It's been awhile, but when I went to get on to get some stuff done, my Network decided to be an asshole and, even though I was clearly connected to the wifi, it wouldn't allow me to connect to have internet access. (Yes, I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and all that shit...it didn't work)

Well, last night I did all that stuff again and restarted my modem and it started working again. I would have made an appearance last night, but I had homework and was distracted by YouTube after (so many Markiplier & Minx videos to catch up on O_O ) But here I am! Returned from the scary place of MIA!

I will be starting a post momentarily after I post this notification and get the actual post up, not ASAP but ASAIGDP. If you don't know ASAIGDP stands for As Soon As It's God Damn Perfect! XD

So...yeah. I hope you guys are still with me and haven't lost interest in this.

-Shyk

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:54 am

markiplier videos. i love markiplier- I LOVED octodad! And yes, I'm still here :)

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:20 pm

I'ts fine :), I think I'll take FC Francisco Lachowski, unless anyone else wants him.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:30 pm

@fallen

Yeassssh!!! Markiplier is amazing! (& if I wasn't gay, I'd probably have a "celeb" crush on him XD )
I like his horror series the most. Even Five Nights At Freddy's (which scares the shit outa me) XD

@da Dr.'s Companion

Awesome, alright, I'll add him to thee list. :D

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Ahh sorry, I posted that in the wrong ooc, that's for a differen roleplay, once again sorry!

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Aha XD It's alright. I understand, happens to me sometimes too. XD

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:10 am

I'm so sorry for not posting yet! Orientation week has me wrapped around it's pinky basically from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. but I'll still try and make a post when my headache subsides a bit!

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Alright, no rush. The weekdays are a bit busy for me as well. I understand.

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Hey guys! just wondering if you are all still there. I'm just really anxious and excited for this roleplay! Also I feel like we have a good group of roleplayers and since one likes doctor who that automatically makes it amazing. =D

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Aha XD Yeah, I'm still here. I've been waiting for some others to post before I post again.

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Sorry, School is so stressful, but im still here! :)

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:37 pm

Btw, I was bumping into your character, the doctorscompanion since you said someone bumped into you, so if you post know that. :D

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!