Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Celestian

Celestian

a part of “Celestian”, a fictional universe by Felilla.

Several teenagers with strange abilities are sent to the most prestigious school in 2019 America. What secrets does the seemingly normal school hide? {ACCEPTING}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Celestian”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Celestian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Alright well since I don't want this rp to die I might post if no one does not to cause drama but to keep the story moving along, I'm still waiting for Felilla to come back and mediate or post or something, haven't seen her in a while.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Starlight, the "by accident" part was a little something outside of Kevin's control called Thomas, and you're taking something that means Kevin can't just use blood like it's what his main power is, I'm saying he changed the hemoglobin's atomic structure to repel oxygen(And once again, this is an rp about superpowers, don't ask how he does it specifically, that's like asking how your character can change forms without breaking every bone in her body) and had to be in close range to change it back. As for the sound amping, you are once again assuming the gauntlets look like your average medieval gauntlet, when, once again(good thing I don't have to pay royalties on that phrase), he could make them look like rabbits for all he cared and still call them gauntlets because they are metal hand/arm covers(and since he controls all the properties of metal, he can also alter how well they handle acoustics and where they direct it). And as anyone who's taken a physics class can tell you, sound travels through solids and liquids, which the body(Kev's in this case) happens to be made of. He could have made boots that did the same thing, but then he'd have the problem you mentioned of the sound coming from two points that are further off, rather than three the can be triangulated. And either way, the yell was merely meant to show he wasn't backing down, a response to hers.

But, like everyone else, I wish to avoid conflict, so this is my offer: Tigress is temporarily deafened for a little bit(ears ringing at least), stumbles a bit, leaps at Kev in rage, pins him(because he's a master of metal, not Hulk Hogan), someone else intervenes before things get kinky.

P.S. i'm not arguing about backstory either, I'm pointing out exactly WHY he does what he does. Is it wrong to explain why my character can be an ass, yet ends up trying to be decent when not provoked?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:54 am

Whatever. I put it past me and came up with an idea for a post that doesn't involve Tigress trying to kill someone. All is well now.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Hopefully we won't be as confrontational as the plot moves on, it's been hardly any time and most of the characters hate each other. :(

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:14 pm

With a bit of luck today won't draw any lines in the sand. And if it does, well, according to Aiden lines are meant to be crossed.
It's gonna be a long drive home,
'Cause now it's all over
But the memories remain.
(How could we ever forget?)
As darkness falls we're tired and worn
But we'll do it all again!

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:14 am

Anyone home? Or is this oasis unfortunately drying up?

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:29 am

I'm here, but that does seem to be the reality of it. I hate when this happens.

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:43 am

I'm here but both my character have nothing good to do I could probably make a post for Alyss but that's only if more people are still here

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:50 am

Halllooo! I'm here still >_> <_<

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Having given it a few days, I think we can say it's the four of us right now. Let's send around some PMs and see if anyone else is coming back before we decide anything, agreed?

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!