Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Embracing The Bond

Embracing The Bond

a part of “Embracing The Bond”, a fictional universe by Dead.

Four witches emerge after magic skipped a generation, and fell onto them. They must find their familiars and resist breaking the forbidden rule.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Embracing The Bond”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Embracing The Bond

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:54 pm

That was the plan. I'm going to have to start a roleplayers wanted thread for this roleplay.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dead
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:42 pm

May I reserve Familiar 1, the black cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:14 pm

I really hope we can start soon... Way too excited over here.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:26 pm

SilverInk wrote:May I reserve Familiar 1, the black cat?

Will do so right now.

Dead
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Hey, you guys! Um... I can rp as FC: Hayley Williams, if you need her?

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:39 am

YaY! welcome to all the new players here! I'm happy to see you :D

I'm also super SUPER excited to start :D this roleplay is gonna be amazing!
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marchie on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Just stopping by to say I'm still in this, but school keeps me busy.

Marchie
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Alright we're just about ready. I'm glad we found people so fast for the other positions.

Dead
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Any questions before we get going? I'm working on creating two or three antagonists if anyone is willing to play them. They are smaller parts for this, just to keep a plotline going after we get past the first half.

Dead
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marchie on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:36 pm

I'd be willing to play an antagonist if I knew a little about them first.

Marchie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:53 pm

I posted a description on the main page. They are basically half blood witches, older witches, who have gone through their prime of having large amounts of power and are no longer able to preform large spells and hexes like the younger pure blood witches can. But, they hold a deep grudge against the wealthy mortal families in Marbrooke (this is a town I made up, by the way) that was subject to the Salem Witch Trials and innocent people that weren't even magical in these families were burned and tortured. So, they have decent intentions but are corrupted by attempting to use black magic to get back at the mortal families and need younger, fresher power to do it. So, in the roleplay, their goal is to convert these young witches to black magic where a witch can gather insane amounts of power and massive spells, it just has some nasty outcomes and can turn someone into a completely different person. Does that make sense?

Dead
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Ooooh... Love the face claims of the antagonists. Sorry I haven't posted on the OOC for a little while, it's been a busy couple of days for me. I am still super excited for this though! :-) When do we plan on starting?

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Loving the face claims for the antagonists =)

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:55 am

I think we are ready to start tomorrow but eventually, I'm going to need two more people to help play the small parts of the antagonists because I don't think I can do three plus my main witch. But they don't have to be those face claims, I just chose what I think would be cool.

Dead
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:15 am

Well, I do have an idea for antagonist #2, but... I'm not sure about it, really. I'd still have to think about it and how I would play it out with her if I did go ahead with the idea, and even then, I'm not sure how much it would disrupt the plot... Hmm. :l I don't know. But I am SUPER glad and excited that we can start tomorrow! WOO!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marchie on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Can I play antagonist # 3 and change the face claim to Edward Herrmann? I'm definitely going for the "older" witch and I have a good idea for a character. Just like Dylan isn't the typical witch, Hermann definitely does not fit the witchy look. I sort of have a penchant for breaking tropes.

Marchie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:17 pm

@Sanarith- What's the idea?

@Marchie- That's fine. Got a good gif?

Dead
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:02 am

Hmm... I'll PM you, Dead.

On the other hand, loved the post!!! I'm super excited for this. However, I'm gonna post after school and horseriding tonight, because I haven't got enough time to right now unfortunately :c

EDIT: Sorry my post is so short!! I haven't got much time and I have a little bit of writer's block atm... :l Sorry.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Hey guys, been absent this past week, lots of reasons, no internet at home now, but I can still do this, just might be a bit slower on my end. Checking everything out today.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:58 am

So sorry guys! It's been a super busy week, but I'll post now. :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!