Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

a part of “Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust”, a fictional universe by WendyDarling.

[PRIVATE RP] Wendy, Peter, and Alice go on adventures! Drama! Randomness! Probably Some Shipping of Some Kind!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Three Teacups Full of Fairy Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Should I make a post with Alice trying to get Hatter to explain why he did what he did?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:52 pm

That would work. Start the healing process haha. Hatter needs an intervention!
"Wizards didn't kill ordinary people because a) they seldom noticed them and b) it wasn't considered sporting and c) besides, who'd do all the cooking and growing food and things. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Wait, that was supposed to be Hatter's intervention? I think it sort of turned out the other way around... oops.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:05 pm

Possibility wrote:
This is the longest we've gone without a post :(

I think it's time to bring this back :( well, aside from my add-in a week or so ago.

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Well, Hello.
Look at these boys.
You can't be mad at me if I hide between them. :D
But really, lets set a date to do a live RP sesh, get things down and dirty and straight.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Oooo a live session would be awesome! I'm in the Seoul timezone, so usually for America at least the best time for me would be Saturday morning for me/ Friday night for you guys. If that doesn't work, we can find some sort of something! *excited*

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:22 am

For some reason, Ivisbo, that pond made me think of Dr. Seuss books, and those birds eating goo.

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:47 am

Just so you both know, I am on vacation with very limited internet access. I can't really type them both out on my phone, but I'll be back Sunday.

Also......maybe Dr. Suess land and Wonderland are the same thing O.o

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:42 pm

How are you guys doing? I'd love to get that live RP session in at some point, if we can all be available at the same time!

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:00 pm

I'm doing great :) Yea, I'm up for that whenever as well.

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:53 pm

So, I totally wrote a reply like a week ago but apparently it did not post :( Has that ever happened to either of you! What the hell....

I'm up for a live session, would it be okay if I shared my real email so I can reply faster?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:25 am

Yep, that's fine! Or you can PM it if that feels more secure to you, whatever works. I actually have another two days of vacation so I have more time to get this done.. or we can find time during my usual schedule. I'm excited about it regardless :D

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Yea, I'm cool with you having my email so whatever :)

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Sooo.... whenever you guys are up for it...

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:41 am

Soo.... Hey. What's up?

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:29 am

Ehyyyyy I vote we bring this back

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Agh this didn't pop up for me... out of hate. I'm totally up for trying to do something with this still!

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:53 pm

It's been almost a year I and I just got really nostalgic for this role play lmao

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:04 pm

It was so fun :( And we never got to finish it!

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!