Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Once Upon a Time: Plans for Elimination”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Once Upon a Time: Plans for Elimination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:54 am

Sorry for my late post, got a little caught up time-wise but it's all good now!

I suppose a version of camelot would exist... you know princes.. princesses, knights etc... we are in a fantasy rp :P

Riar
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:37 pm

The picture of the human version of the Gorgon is Morgana, from Advetures of Merlin. lol

Thats why Kae is flipping out lol.

We might have it included

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:24 pm

I've been really sick or I would have already made a post... I will post the second I get better. Sorry for the inconvenience. If I'm not better by Sunday night I'll write a post anyhow.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:21 am

It's a little late..but I'm finally feeling better! Working on my post ATM

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Thought I'd do a small time skip so that'd you've got some writing room, hope thats okay. I seem to like landing Jalen in trouble... He's obviously a sucker xD

Riar

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:59 am

Ill post after Tales
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:50 am

Still here. Just waiting on Tales. I saw on her other RP that she's been really sick...

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:11 am

I apologize for my absence I have been quite sick and the doctor says I still have a week of braving through the virus to go...

I am going to post now...but I understand if everyone wants to quit...

I once again apologize.. I've been just recently getting my posts together.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Thats fine. I been moving so I hardly had time to come online anyways.

Ill post when its my turn though. After you.

But take your time and get better

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Got it done. Took me a lot longer than I would have liked...but at least I delivered... Hope it didn't inconvenience anyone..

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!