Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Camp Keystone: Under new ownership

Camp Keystone: Under new ownership

a part of “Camp Keystone: Under new ownership”, a fictional universe by deathrisesagain.

It has been 30 years since Camp Keystone was last opened. Will the Keystone curse come back for more blood?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Keystone: Under new ownership”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Keystone: Under new ownership

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Yeah but you see Degall by default XD
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:24 am

Alright Mr Director, you're up first. Let's open up the camp for death.....I mean training.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:07 pm

Alright I'll post when I get home from work tonight

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Sorry guys, web's down. Death maybe you should start us up with a synopsis post or something.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:45 am

The interwebs, she is finally fixed! I have posted!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:30 pm

About damn time! As long as we have rped together, haven't you learned not to keep death waiting?

Lol jk

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Man you know better than to keep me waiting XD

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Looks like the curse of keystone has struck again....no ones posting!

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!