Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of Monsters and Heroes | Wake Of Devastation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Of Monsters and Heroes | Wake Of Devastation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:32 pm

All done with Fall! I hope she's to your liking. Please let me know if there's anything about her that needs to be changed :)

Also, Eolia! I cannot believe you drew all of that. You're incredible O:
Last edited by Layla on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:28 pm

One more question. I asked before, but it went unanswered and I forgot about it. When a Shapeshifter is absorbing a human's memories, does the human develop amnesia? What happens?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:40 pm

I don't think OP has been on so you'll need to wait for OP to reply.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eolia Mysticaqua-α on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Layla, thank you very much! Your character is so cute though! I love her face claim.

Eolia Mysticaqua-α
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:26 am

Thanks, Eolia! I'm glad you do. She's like a venus flytrap... Looks all sweet and innocent and then BAM, SHE EATS YOUR FACE. Jk jk. Not intentionally anyway...

Gosh, I'm so excited for this thing to start (assuming I get accepted haha). I've been reading what everyone's written so far and omg, I need a box of blankets to soak up this mini-pond I've wept onto the floor.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:21 am

Alright my character is practically finished! And I say practically because I don't want to write up the last few paragraph's of her history until I know whether or not I'm actually in this thing since I need that part to mostly coincide with Kirsche's who is also currently not online.

Sorry that took me a day more than I said. I ended up being out of the house the entire day and then today every time I tried to go to the RPG it would just redirect me to facebook! (why do these things happen every time I set a certain time to finish something)

Anyway I'll be messaging Kirche tomorrow if they get online so I can figure things out with the history for my character.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eolia Mysticaqua-α on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:26 pm

I'm also super excited! I really hope I get accepted.

Yeah, that's so cool though! She's awesome! ^_^

Eolia Mysticaqua-α
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:03 pm

@Eolia
I'm with Layla. You're really good at drawing! I can't wait to see her colored! (if you plan on coloring her)

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:51 pm

Is this dead before it even starts?

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eolia Mysticaqua-α on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:12 pm

BespectacledBeauty, thank you! I do plan on coloring her when I get enough time off of work.

Eolia Mysticaqua-α
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:17 pm

@Kirsch
I'd hope not. I noticed the GM hasn't been on in a fee days, but I hope she returns soon. This roleplay looks really amazing and I'm looking forward to bring in it if I get accepted. Everyone's chsracters look great too so it would be a shame not to see them in play.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:40 pm

It's not looking too good. I'll hang around for a few days, but after that I think I'm calling Time of Death.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:51 am

I'm really hoping it doesn't die!!!! Maybe she could just appoint someone co-GM and they could manage it? I wanna see our characters in action T.T

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:36 pm

@Layla Sadly she'd have to actually return in order to appoint anyone.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:17 pm

I have faith.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:00 pm

As long as we believe we can do anything! :D
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:23 pm

At least one of us can post!

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodRedKat on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:10 am

Can i please reserve Demon Two and Ghoul One?

BloodRedKat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodRedKat on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Hello All,

I feel as if The owner of this role play has deleted her account, you cannot PM her, as if she's no longer there. I like her idea here and am going to make my own verison of this role play, and will have the link to this roleplay in my rules for that role play. It'll take some time, give and take about a week since i work and have a busy life.

BloodRedKat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:11 am

Ouuu. I'd like to reserve / fight for Ghoul One.

"Always do what you're afraid to do." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
And nope, not superstitious. But I still gobble them up, because they're neat.

Not sure if the FC's already been claimed, but I'd snatch up Twelve from Zankyou no Terror or Uta from Tokyo Ghoul. Kushu. Kush.

WAIT NO. I have terrible luck. This RP looks awesome. Any news?
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!