Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Lair Of Lunatics

Lair Of Lunatics

a part of “Lair Of Lunatics”, a fictional universe by Ozara Exodus.

You're not the sanest person on the block. And by that, I mean you're not sane at all. Everyone has their quirks and foibles. But you take that to a new level. And you qualify as certifiable.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lair Of Lunatics”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Lair Of Lunatics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozara Exodus on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lair Of Lunatics"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ozara Exodus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Lair Of Lunatics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozara Exodus on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Alright, I'll be making my form now. I have a friend who's joining, also.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ozara Exodus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:36 pm

Disregard this post. My apologies.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozara Exodus on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:28 pm

Alright, haha.
Just posted my character. New additions welcome :)

Ozara Exodus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabriellaluvscanada on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Hi I'm working on a character and I'll post her bio soon. :)

gabriellaluvscanada
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozara Exodus on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 pm

gabriellaluvscanada wrote:Hi I'm working on a character and I'll post her bio soon. :)

Unfortunately, I'm no longer accepting female characters. There's only one male and like.. Seven females XD I'm sorry! If you want to make a male, that's great. But other than that, no more females :c

Ozara Exodus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozara Exodus on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:51 pm

To everyone currently accepted in the role play, I just need at least two more males and then we can start :) Sorry for the wait!

Ozara Exodus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tash on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:13 pm

If no one has submitted another male character by the end my work shift then I will make one.
"If people were rain, I was a drizzle, and she was a hurricane."
ImageImage

Tash
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Hey, sorry i didn't see the thing about Anime characters until i had submitted the character, i can change the pics if you prefer.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheInsouciant on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:56 am

Alright, I'll create a male character as well. I forgot that I have a character that's PERFECT for this. That, and I'm getting antsy.
The only reason I'm fat is because a skinny body isn't able to hold all this sass.

TheInsouciant
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozara Exodus on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Well my friend Temari has a boy in the making, and two more were recently submitted along with your male character, Insouciant, so we can start later today :) Thanks for all the help! :D I'll be adding a sort of loose schedule to the front so everyone knows the activities they can be part of.

Ozara Exodus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabriellaluvscanada on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:11 pm

Ozara Exodus wrote:
gabriellaluvscanada wrote:Hi I'm working on a character and I'll post her bio soon. :)

Unfortunately, I'm no longer accepting female characters. There's only one male and like.. Seven females XD I'm sorry! If you want to make a male, that's great. But other than that, no more females :c

Oh okay in that case do you have room for 1 more male? I can make another character if there's room.

gabriellaluvscanada
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozara Exodus on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:23 pm

gabriellaluvscanada wrote:
Ozara Exodus wrote:

Oh okay in that case do you have room for 1 more male? I can make another character if there's room.

Sure thing :)

Ozara Exodus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabriellaluvscanada on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Ozara Exodus wrote:Sure thing :)

Sweet I'll post it tonight. :)

gabriellaluvscanada
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabriellaluvscanada on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Oh quick question what country is Rosebrooke supposed to be in? I was going to make my character british so I wanted to know. XD

gabriellaluvscanada
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozara Exodus on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Oh America haha, but he can still be British of course. It started yesterday by the way guys! Just haven't been able to make my starting post yet.

Ozara Exodus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozara Exodus on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:26 am

Is no one going to post? LOL

Ozara Exodus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:24 pm

I think we were all waiting for your first post first. I went ahead and did a post for ya'.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozara Exodus on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Haha, yeah. Good thing too XD

Ozara Exodus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:23 pm

hey, do you prefer us to do first or thrid person, because i'm seeing both? I can do wichever you prefer, but i know most seem to like the thrid person narative.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!