Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Remorseless Evolution

Remorseless Evolution-General stuff

a part of “Remorseless Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

Evolution has caused humanity to branch off into two separate races, the Neco and the Sapiens. Many years ago a war occurred to try and eliminate the weaker race but they still walk to earth today. Many now think it is time for a revolution.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Remorseless Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Remorseless Evolution-General stuff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:09 pm

Cass now looks like a disney villian with the new splash art but Orianna and Akali's art is beaut. You do have the same splash arts as EUW don't you?

The night does not have to finish instant at all. I actually don't mind and I am writing quite a bit for the night with my characters. I just wanted to keep the timing the same everywhere in this RP so it makes sense reading the posts through. Tell me if you are desperate to speed it up or whatever. It can be anytime you please I guess as long as it is still dark. It is just to keep the posts in order more than anything~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm guessing everyone's busy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 am

DESTINY JUST CAME OUT AND I GOT A PS4 SO YA KNOW. I was actually waiting for posts though too

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:29 am

GODSDAMNIT! NOT YOU TOO!

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:17 pm

Destiny is so damn good. It's stunning. *Eyes shine*

I'm going to post tomorrows. I feel like things are starting to slow down but that is more than likely due to school/college/work. College is pretty hard for me cause most days I am out from 7:30 to 5. For a 16 year old who is used to being a lazybum it's hard anyway. I have a lot of frees though so I just do whatever on the computers anyway~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Take your time!

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:25 am

Not sure if I should post or wait for ember.....

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:31 pm

I'll be posting later today in case anyone was wondering!

Just letting you guys know I'm alive.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Post whenever. It usually seems that everyone is waiting for everyone to post and if nobody posts everyone is still waiting.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:37 pm

I may not be able to post this weekend, but I'll try! Gonna be busy and out of town, just so you all know!! <3 <3
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:03 pm

No problem cutie~

Just saying you are breaking my heart. I hate you passionately.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:35 am

I think Oreron would have scarred Ace if he actually saw him in action.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Yup. My baby is pretty sensertive~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:02 pm

I'll post for Ace once I get back from college. I just needed to get Akira's wombo post out the way. c: You have no idea how much fun I had writing it.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Luna, my darling friend, this is my entire reason for returning to roleplaying. To make sure you and Ace are in pain because of poor, sweet, used-to-be-tough Jennifer. She is the only character I have ever followed and allowed to go through so much, and it is DELICIOUS.

P.S. I have returned!! I'll post soon, but right now I have lots to get done!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AngelBell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:35 pm

HE'S GOT TWO GIRLS THROWING THEMSELVES AT HIM! JUST TAKE IT DAMN IT! XDDDD!

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Sorry guys. I have been pretty ill and upset lately thats why replies have not been instant. I'll post for Ace tomorrow and I want to basically get to morning in the next two set of posts so please finish up~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Hmm, he figures there's no reason to post if we're timeskipping!

I'll rip him a new one if he doesn't post after the timeskip though.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:14 am

Yay. now that the site is working, i'll be posting tomorrow
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Glad it is back up~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!