Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Rivalry Rebellion Reborn | Insignia

a part of “The Rivalry Rebellion Reborn | Insignia”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

Two werewolf packs who have had bad blood between them for years are attending college, forced to join together and create one pack. While both packs are slowly learning to warm up to one another, the humans in the area are learning their fragile secret.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rivalry Rebellion Reborn | Insignia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:23 am

"The Rivalry Rebellion Reborn | Insignia"

Rules:

1. Have Fun
- This is one of the most important rules of them all. Don't be miserable and make others miserable. Roleplaying is about creating a story with other writers and having pure fun.

2. Respect
- Please respect my decisions, roleplay and your fellow roleplayers. This is also one of the most important rules. I realize some characters wont get along, but don't make your character a bitch or a know-it-all. There is nothing more annoying. Also, please respect other people's characters.

3. Characters
- Make your Character realistic and interesting, please. Also, if someone has submitted a character before you did, make sure you read over their character sheet before submitting your own, just to be sure that they are not similar. Werewolves have flaws and weaknesses! Remember that. And the werewolves are normal sized - If you think anything different then this roleplay is not for you. Don't make your character one of those sad, wimpy types either those characters get boring really fast. I would love to have a few powerhouse characters but still, either they have a few flaws and weaknesses. And don't everyone make a female character please. I am willing to let you guys play a minimum of two characters, Male and Female but it is not require.

4. Character Sheets
- Fill out all of the desired areas that I have provided please. And wherever you see where it says a required number of paragraphs, I really mean that required number of paragraphs.

5. PG-13
- I am fine with a lot of things when it comes to swearing, gore and violence but when the clothes start coming off, fade to black or take it to the PMs. Also, since I don't know everyone else's limits, try not to be as descriptive with the gore, please.

6. Posting
- This is an advanced roleplay and I am expecting at least three paragraphs from each person. Please be able to post at least two to three times a week. If I am going to be gone for a minimum amount of time, I will let you know and please show us and me that same gratitude. Also, for you speed posters out there, please allow at least three people to post after your last post before posting again. If your character and another character is going to have a long ass conversation, please get together and do a collaboration post. Please be committed and active in both IC and OOC.

7. Reservations
- You may reserve a character(s) but I will only hold your spot for two days, which should give you plenty of time. If you need more, shoot me a PM and I will extend your reservation. Also, to reserve, put your favorite movie of 2014 somewhere visible so I know that you have also read the rules. Thanks.

8. Commitment
- Also another important rule. If you are accepted then please don't post one, or two posts then disappear. Stick it out till the end or just don't join at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Rivalry Rebellion Reborn | Insignia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:06 am

I was wondering if I could reserve the Bleddyn Guardian but change her face claim to Adelaide Kane! ^^

My favorite movie of 2014 would be x-men: Days of Futures past :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:37 am

Dumisa! It's back up!!! :D YAY!

Can I reserve FC: Emily Rudd, please? That would be AH-MAY-ZING! :D

I will also probably take on a male character too, but at a later date, when the reserves die down. :-)

Thank you!

Also, my favourite movies are the Hunger Games series, Divergent, X Men, and a heck load more... xD
Last edited by Sanarith on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:52 am

@☿Urania☿

Hello and thank you for showing interest. I will change the FC for you. :)

@Sanarith

Haha. Yes, it is back up!

And your reservation has been set in stone.

And if you take on two characters, that'll be cool. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Can I reserve FC: Sarah Hyland, please? I would love to roleplay as her.

Also, my favourite movies are: Divergent, The Fault In Our Stars, Blended, The Hunger Games and X-Men: Days Of Future Past :)
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:19 pm

H̶i̶!̶ ̶M̶a̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶ ̶D̶y̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶O̶'̶B̶r̶i̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶?̶

M̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶4̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶z̶e̶ ̶R̶u̶n̶n̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶4̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶h̶e̶n̶o̶m̶e̶n̶a̶l̶.̶ ̶P̶l̶u̶s̶,̶ ̶D̶y̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶O̶'̶b̶r̶i̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶^̶-̶^̶
"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:08 am

Hey Dumisa,

So I have a problem right now... :l

I can't copy the CS for some reason, my mouse click isn't working and it's just - agh! So annoying. I'll try to see if I can sort it out, but until then, I'm not going to be able to get a CS up. Really am sorry, and I hope you understand. Hopefully if I restart the pc, it will work.

Sana

EDIT: It works! :D

I'll get my WIP up now. :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:21 am

May I reserve Sophie Turner? You're roleplay look's very cool, and i'd like to join.(Not to mention in my favorite actress in Sophie Turner.. .///. )

My favorite movie has to be.. Percy Jackson and The Sea Of Monsters. o3o

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:29 pm

@Mikey:

Sure thing, Mikey! And thanks for the compliment. :3

And OMG! I loved her in GoT!

@Everyone:

If you guys have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to shoot me an IM or PM.

I don't bite... Unless asked. ;3

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!