Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Superhuman

Superhuman

a part of “Superhuman”, a fictional universe by password.

There's something no one wants to talk about.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Superhuman”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Superhuman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:41 pm

I'm sorry mine is taking so long :( I've been busy lately but I'll have it by Monday hopefully

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Well My two girls are almost finished, ill be adding the human male soon.. I was thinking...

ANDREW GARFIELD BBY
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foureyes on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Hello! I was wondering if I could possibly reserve the Chaos Manipulation character in the Minor Quartet but change the face claim to Emma Roberts?

foureyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby password on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:54 pm

@foureyes, sorry, i haven't updated front page reservations. The Minor Quartet is fully reserved

password
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Welp I'm happy to say that My character, Cora is almost done! I just need her history and she's good to go! :D

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:03 am

Hey!!

Sorry it's taking so long, I just realized that I really am not a fan of the Miley Cyrus FC for myself, so is it possible to change it to Phoebe Tonkin?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:25 pm

I sent you a PM two days ago asking a few questions but haven't heard back, but I'm actually going to remove my reserve. I realized I've joined too many roleplays at the moment and wouldn't want to not be able to give my all in this one. Good luck with the roleplay :D. It's a great idea.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Selene is officially done :)

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby password on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:11 pm

All characters should be done today, PM me otherwise.

password
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Fiona's done, sorry for the wait.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Battler and Daina is finished, not much of a history, but not much to add :O

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!