Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Law of X

Law of X

a part of “Law of X”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

We will destroy. We will kill. We are the law. We are X. We will rise to the very top to right this wrong, fucked up world. ((One Role Available))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Law of X”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Law of X

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:40 am

@Rhianoue
oho its okay. Its my own little habit

spoiler? not really? btw i was specifically talking about Caesar and the assassin since his middle name is Brutus.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Ahahaha it's a habit of mine to constantly link my characters with their names and Brutus was chosen specifically :P If you search around a bit more, Serkan and Haemon also have meanings as well that can give a bit more insight into my character as well :D but yeah, yeah.

But it was NOT an indication that he'll be killing Caesar anytime in the future. I actually didn't notice that Scra had chosen that name for his character when I was naming Serkan ._. so no foreshadowing there- at least I don't think there will be

And I was just popping in to say hi to everyone :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:12 pm

@Check Mate

I refuses to be petted.

@Hereliethefallen
Omg, so, I re-looked up Serkan's names again and wow. I can't imagine naming my child that and when someone asks the meaning you're just like 'It means blood' xD Not saying it's a bad name! Totally fits for the charrie and I actually like it. It sounds cool

But then I looked up Brutus... There are always, like, five different interpretations for a name's meaning, you know? But on one I found...

OMG NO

Don't even worry about it tho cuz I found the legit reason =w=b
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Yes, I used Brutus to clarify that Serkan is a boy v.v nah hahaha I just came up with it because I was searching up a list of most infamous (or famous) assassinations throughout history and basically picked up Brutus because why not?

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:45 pm

@hereliethefallen
Oh, nice. Hmm... Maybe I'll try doing that next time I make a charrie >u< Sounds cool enough!

~~~

Ah, and sorry for the lateness. It seems as though I'll have to wait a bit longer to finish up Beatrix, but the intro post will be up in an hour or so! Look forward to seeing it up ouob

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Ah shit I forgot. Sorry I have applications to write.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:14 am

@Kirsche
Don't worry about it- I feel like the posting part of the rp is much more important than the characters anyways xD

~~~

On a side note: The intro post is up! I spent wayyyy too much time planning it all out so it looks like I'll have to post my character's later. But seriously, if you're confused or want to change something, ask! The sooner the better.

Also, what do you all think of me making a relationships chart? Even tho it's so late because GM is being a silly GM

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:37 am

So... is anyone gonna post? I may be a bit too early asking this, but I suppose I'll wait for Rhianoue to make Julian's post first I guess.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slowbro on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:44 am

I was planning on waiting for Julian's first post :)

Slowbro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:25 pm

I was going to post :O but I guess Ill wait too?

Check Mate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:27 am

Are you still looking for someone to play the infiltrator role?
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:20 pm

I think we are! @stealthpantherrr

Check Mate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:31 pm

Shoot.

Sorry guys! My weekend's been really busy, so I might not be able to get in Julian/Beatrix's post until tonight or tomorrow evening!

Sorry for the wait ;u; I haven't been on until today.

Edit: @stealthpanther
Yes! Yes we are still looking for someone to take her if you're willing!

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Pft- Nvm. I decided to type up Julian's post as fast as possible with the time I had xD It's... a bit short, but hey, it's up (/ouo)/ I'll have to post Beatrix tonight if I can then.

I know I'm GM but please tell me if there's something wrong with it

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:07 am

I think I might be interested. I'll let you know tomorrow, as each time I've come onto this forum it's been when I'm half asleep and getting ready for bed. XD

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:46 pm

I'm sorry for not posting or finishing up Serkan! Basically I think my history, philosophy and international relations professors have planned to kill me and each dumped ~200 pages of reading on my head over the holidays. I'm still trying to slug through it but will try my best to fit in some work on here as well!

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:09 pm

@stealthpanther
Alright, tell me whenever you're ready then xD

@hereliethefallen
Psh, it's alright. That sounds like a hella lot of work, so don't try and force yourself to roleplay or finish a character when you have so much work to do in real life. But when you have enough time, try and work on a post if possible~

~~~

I'll be getting up Beatix's post tonight or tomorrow evening!

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:26 am

hmmm, I shall work on a character sheet, but keep it open in case someone has an idea/ has a sheet before i do

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!