Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lost & Found

The Lost & Found

a part of “The Lost & Found”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

(Looking for someone to play "The Mother"!) A group of eight homeless youth band together to form a makeshift family on the chaotic streets of NY.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lost & Found”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Lost & Found

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:07 pm

I've been a bit busy lately so I'll try to get it up at some point today but if I can't expect it Sunday or late Saturday.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:17 am

I ended up posting since it's 3 AM and I can't sleep, so disregard my earlier post about not posting again for the night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:59 pm

@southern, I'm glad that Hailey's fighting back ;D. Makes me feel less guilty about Brooklyn being mean to her.

Also, are we going to do a time skip to later tonight when Brooklyn gets out of work? If not and you all are going to play out more situations with your characters, like the Nick and Roman confrontation at the bar, and Hailey and Braden hanging out, I probably will make one more post of Brooklyn going to work and then wait until you all are done with your interactions before she gets out of work and Braden sees her and all of that. I just want to let you know that I'm still here even if I don't post during that, since I won't have much to say if Brooklyn is just inside working for those hours.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Idk if that ^^ was directed at Collapse or everyone, but I don't care either way. I don't know if thesouthernbelle wants to wait to have Hailey tell Braden until after her birthday or tomorrow's fight, or do it tonight. Either way, we could do a little time-skip where we just go ahead a few hours to when they're finishing hanging out and Hailey could either tell Braden, or try to tell him and end up not, and Braden could go straight from there to Brooklyn's strip club. So that's just my two cents but I'm open to anything that southern wants to do in terms of Hailey hanging out or not hanging out with Braden tonight.

Thunder
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:53 am

You guys let me know what you want to do :)!

If Hailey and Braden hang out, we can do a small time skip to a few hours ahead to a few minutes before Braden has to leave her to go to meet his friend where Brooklyn works. If thesouthernbelle doesn't want to have Hailey go out with Braden, we can still do the time skip to around that time anyway, so southern, it's up to you on whether you want her to go out or not.

@Cure, I'm probably going to have Nick avoid a confrontation with Roman right now. I don't think we would have time to hash out everything before the time skip and it could be interesting to still have them on bad terms when everything leads back to Roman tomorrow when the news gets out about Brooklyn. If that's okay with you, let me know! But if you had an idea or wanted them to resolve everything tonight, I'm okay with that too :)! I'll post tomorrow either way.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:52 pm

I'm open to Hailey hanging out with Braden :)
- sorry for what seems like an eternity away. Severe weather here has had my internet wonky for a little while, but, I'll have my post up hopefully some time tomorrow!
That's Just Peachy

thesouthernbelle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Great, I'm glad that everything is okay now!

We're going to also do the time skip tomorrow, but it will only be to around 3 AM of this same night. So you and Thunder can make your posts about whatever Hailey and Braden are doing hanging out, and then Thunder can leave to go try to earn more money for whatever he's getting Hailey for her birthday, and end up seeing Brooklyn. It's up to you if you want to tell him about the pregnancy before he goes, or leave that as another suspenseful thing for later :).

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Hi people!
I wanted to introduce myself since you're all already friends and I'm the newb joining the group almost 200 posts in ;)! Collapse said she sent y'all a message saying that I was being added in, but this is just me saying "hi, I'm Sophie!" and that I'm excited to write with you all.
I've read over all of your character sheets and a few pages of the IC, so once I finish that, I'm going to be making my first post. If I have any questions about your characters, I might send you a private message and if you have any questions about Alex, don't hesitate to message me either.
xx Sophie

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Welcome aboard, Sophie. There's no turning back now; the only way is by the plank.

No, but really. Hello. I'm Cure.

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Hi Sophie :).
I'm just waiting for Robbie's response to Cara (and Braden) and then I'll post. I'm not sure if I will be able to post on Saturday or Sunday so if I don't see a post from Robbie tomorrow, I'll just go ahead and post.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Hey, yall. So I'm gonna be a bit busy this weekend too because my great grandfather just passed recently. I'm gonna have my laptop with me, but I'm not sure what to expect since two of the days will be just from traveling. So on the off chance the IC starts going super fast and you're all, "Donde esta Cure?" You will have your answer :) Just thought you guys should know <3

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Sorry, sorry. Been renovating the house so I haven't had much free time to post, plus my bed just broke so I'm gonna have to get a new one. I'll have a post up shortly.

Also hello Sophie, glad to have new playerr.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:40 am

My most recent post was partially written on my computer and partially written on my phone on a crowded bus, so don't mind any bizarre grammar or spelling errors!

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:41 am

Sorry for posting so much without waiting for you guys to go. I know Brooklyn, Nick and Roman are already past 3 AM and asleep, so I'm trying to catch Holly and Cara up, lol. After Writer posts, I'll probably just make one more where Cara briefly talks with her dad and then falls asleep.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:05 am

Okay, guys!

So I think as of now, we just need thesouthernbelle and Thunder to summarize their hangout session so Braden can go to Brooklyn's club and talk to his friend. Then, Braden can return to the warehouse and talk to Robbie, and then we can do another time skip to the morning. Depending on what Cure wants to do, we'll probably do the time skip to whatever time Roman returns to the warehouse so Robbie can talk to him right then and ask about the rumor for Braden. Robbie would confirm it to Braden, who would then pass it on to Hailey and at some point, Hailey will end up using it against Brooklyn in an argument.

I think that's what we all decided on as being the basic outline but of course, things can go differently if you guys want to switch things around.

@Sophie, Cure's right! There's no turning back now ;). Thanks for joining and I'm anxious to get to tomorrow so we can bring Alex into the group.

@Cure, thanks for the heads up. I hope everything goes well this weekend <3. I'm always here if you need to chat! Well, as you know, lately I'm more of a PM person than a chat one, but you get the point.

@Duct Tape, not a problem! Loved your recent post. I'm excited to see how Robbie's character develops, especially if it comes out that he was the one to give Killens the pills.

@Lauren, no need to apologize! I'm glad that Cara and Holly were able to do their own thing to keep the story moving.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:09 pm

I'm not sure if Thunder wants to, or if I'm even in any position to make the suggestion, but I'm not sure if the hangout is super vital if we're just trying to get to the time skip and past. It could be a lot quicker to just have Braden go out for the night and return to get the ball rolling. Especially since Robbie is kind of doing his own thing until he's approached, and Brooklyn and Roman won't be doing much either, maybe not even Nick. Also, Sophie's kind of waiting. I mean, I know Southern hasn't had her turn yet but... Other than that, I was thinking about when Roman should return. Is Robbie supposed to go to Braden immediately after talking to Roman? I guess I'm just confused because I don't know how much roleplay time is going to pass between Robbie confirming with Braden and it getting to Hailey and then to Brooklyn. Because clearly Roman's not gonna be hanging around like usual, so if it's' going to take some time (roleplay time) for all the info to pass through, I have to think of another reason for Roman to come back a second time. Does that make sense? o.0

It might be easier to have Roman and Robbie run into each other the following day (or night if Robbie has any business being out. idk) or something, after Robbie's talked to Braden. That way enough time can pass for info to get through people, and Roman can go to the warehouse a little later, maybe having to get the rest of his things. Again, I'm not sure if this is even English anymore because even I'm a bit confused. Just let me know.

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Hey, yall. I talked to Collapse (<3) and the next time I post, it'll be with a time skip to the next day since everyone else is asleep and Lauren you said the next post of yours would deal with Cara falling asleep ultimately. I figure I'll have Roman come sometime in the afternoon that way if anything needs to happen between him briefly returning and the blow out, we don't have to try to stretch it out all day. This is mostly for Duct Tape since I figured it would be easier for Roman to come to Robbie than vice versa and I wasn't sure if you'd be waiting on me or not. Tis all!

Edit: Duct Tape, I didn't want to just say Robbie was chilling in the warehouse even though I presume he's not going to be out and about? But still, I had Roman come in and just not acknowledge anyone just in case you had something else planned where he wouldn't be present when Killens came in.

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Hey. So..

I was told you needed a role for a pregnant teen? I was brought here by BurningBridges. :D SO, just PM me, and I'll make a CS or whatever ya need. :D

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Great, SaxyLady15. I do have one other person who is also working on a CS for the role but feel free to make one as well. I will PM you some specifics on what has happened with the character up to now.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:32 am

Just so you all know, thesouthernbelle is no longer a part of our roleplay. We are currently looking for someone new to play the role so if you know of anyone who might be interested, please let me know.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!