Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We are Different

We are Different

a part of “We are Different”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Re-Make- All characters taken

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We are Different”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: We are Different

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:38 pm

I'm all for your ideas PAinty and everyone. :3
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:34 pm

I like the maze everyone doing it and... yeah but I had a thought what if they don't all start out at the same place like they all go in separate and slowly start finding each other inside the maze while making their way toward the end. What do you guys think?
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:50 am

Now that is a cool idea Slim! I love it :) That way individual training groups get tested and they all get to be a part of it.

I wouldn't mind doing that now, and after they can do individualised training (since we still need to decide a third test).

So if we all posted in the maze now, and meanwhile in OOC come up with some ideas for the third training program for the last group. What do you guys think? I'm just dying to get back into it :)
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:46 am

Works for me! Let's do it! And it gives a good way for all the mutants to run into each other and meet outside of their tests and housing

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:53 am

Awesome :) So all our characters are being taken in their training groups to their respective start of the maze!

We can start posting again! Yay :)

Chesire- you would only have to edit the fact that Reyna would be with her training group not Ember and Brent :)

Oh, just one thing. I thought maybe it would be a good idea for Druggie to be moved from group 3 to group 1, as that way Juniper can control her and also that group is only two at the moment. That's because Azuma is not active and Isaac was killed earlier. So if everyone is okay with that the groups would be:

Group 1:
Iziah
Juniper
Druggie
Azuma (when/if he returns)

Group 2:
Hector
Brent (is good because that way the guards don't have to use a mask on Ember as Brent will prevent her from killing anyone
Ember

Group 3:
Ivan
Matthaus
Reyna

Is this okay? If so I will make a guard post ensuring that Juniper and Druggie are taken to their beginning of the maze to meet Iziah.

Oh (sorry! Last thing). Who is going to post/write the traps etc. that will spring. Chesire? Did you want to be in charge of that or do we all input?

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Ok then....since no one seems against it- I'll be posting later this afternoon :)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:33 am

I edited my post, sorry I've been in and out of the hospital and haven't had time to keep up.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:24 am

Oh no! Hope you are ok Chesire :(. And it's 100% fine :)

Now hopefully we can get some more posts rolling out. Let me know if you can't post today or tomorrow.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:18 am

I shall post asap. just playing catch up with several rps at the moment, but fear not! you're still stuck with me. >:3 muwahahahaha

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Okay okay okay!! I am SOOOOOOO sorry you guys. I got reaaally super sick and I wasn't feeling well enough to get on and type and stuff so I had to take really long time off. >.> I'm just getting over it (it was a terrible cold! D: Worst I've had !) but I'm back now!

Is anyone still here? Just so I know that I'm not an idiot for posting in a dead rp? o-o
ImageImage

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Definitely still here McPainty :)

I hope you are feeling heaps better, sorry about the cold. That would really suck :(

Shiki and Stealth will be posting shortly, still waiting to hear back from Slim and Thousand (Thousand hasn't been on for about a month though unfortunately :( )

But other than that, fairly sure this is still going :)

Just had a chat with Banel as well. Had a cool suggestion of why the scientists want experiments: "make the experiment train them to work as teams, learning combat stuff and orders to become tools for the military to use, control, and deploy against their enemies."
Which would make sense, and also give the whole thing an interesting twist (i.e. some are going to hate the idea, while others would see it as an opportunity to get out etc.).

So keep posting, they are still in the maze (and anyone can open the maze in their post), but purhaps this could be a good reason that they are in the maze?

Thoughts?

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:48 pm

sorry you feeling sick mcpainty! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

I am still here, just playing catch up and dealing with flood warnings from the hurricane passing by Hawaii.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:11 am

Anyone else had trouble with 522 and 502 gateway errors in the last two days?

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:09 am

yes! Couldn't even get on actually. >.< Will try to get a post in tomorrow since I'll have the time

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:42 pm

I thought I was the only one I felt so bad

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:01 pm

That was so weird. O-o I thought my computer was jacked up again but it was just internet errors. ^_^"

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:21 pm

Yeah...definitely was weird :/

At least it wasn't just one of us!

Looks like it's gone now...I hope :3

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:22 am

is it safe to post yet? <.<
>.> no more errors ok rpg?

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:42 am

If you save your posts in word documents etc. then you just copy it here. Saves all the fear that errors will destroy your post :)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:54 pm

in case no one noticed, i did post. but more to the point, is anyone here? -looks around-

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!