Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mass Effect: Independence

Mass Effect: Independence

a part of “Mass Effect: Independence”, a fictional universe by Screwface Romeo.

150 years after the Reaper War, the Galaxy is in chaos. Crime, disease and poverty are everywhere. The Council, corrupted by their own greed and elitism, rule with an iron fist. The Galaxy is a powderkeg, awaiting a single spark to burst into flames.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mass Effect: Independence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mass Effect: Independence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screwface Romeo on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Santa_Stark wouldn't happen to still be alive by any chance?
Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything! | Gun-Toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes | NationStates's resident AR-18 fanatic and bayonet-hater | STOP! Before you call a magazine a clip, think of the children!

I probably like Quarians a bit more than I should. ShepxTali 4lyf3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Screwface Romeo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfrsson on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:46 pm

no clue man. also, talk on skype more ye' jerk.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ulfrsson
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screwface Romeo on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:24 am

Screwface Romeo wrote:Santa_Stark wouldn't happen to still be alive by any chance?

Okay, I'm going to take that as a no. Whoever's next, it's your turn now.

Screwface Romeo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twitch10 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Screwface Romeo
DocWigwam
firefly_frenZy
Gazelem
excaliber738
TheAmiableMedic
Aracrexus
MaxStokes
Ulfrsson
ChumSmash
Arakune1
Twitch10

Those are the ones that responded to your call of activity. Leaving,

Sterling Archer
Santa_Stark
xXRubyDarkWolfXx

Never having responded. Currently is xXRubyDarkWolfXx's turn. Should we assume these three are lost to the nothingness?

Twitch10
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screwface Romeo on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Wow, thanks for doing that. And yes, going by the rules, those three will be eliminated.

I'm going to strike them from the hierarchy, and throw up a roleplayers wanted thread to fill the vacant slots.

Screwface Romeo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screwface Romeo on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:26 am

Okay the names have been stricken. Excalibur, you're up. I'm going to put together the recruitment thread, and will have the new characters join us after this Mission

Screwface Romeo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arakune1 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:16 am

What will happen to the chaeacters of the eliminated? Will they just be wrtten out of the story like they were never there?

Arakune1
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screwface Romeo on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:29 am

Arakune1 wrote:What will happen to the chaeacters of the eliminated? Will they just be wrtten out of the story like they were never there?

That's the idea. They'll be replaced with similar ones though, recruiting forum will specify race and role.

Screwface Romeo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby firefly_frenZy on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:31 pm

So whose turn is it right now? Is Excalibur still up? This whole round of posting has been a bit confusing to me :p

firefly_frenZy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby excalibur738 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:53 am

Oh shit, sorry guys, been busy with work these last few day and been unable to check the site, I should have something ready within the next 24 hours or so, but if firefly is ready to post now, he can go ahead of me.

excalibur738
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screwface Romeo on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:23 pm

excalibur738 wrote:Oh shit, sorry guys, been busy with work these last few day and been unable to check the site, I should have something ready within the next 24 hours or so, but if firefly is ready to post now, he can go ahead of me.

Shit's been whack recently, I'm going to be lenient until we can get everybody back on track. Go ahead and post as soon as you can.

Screwface Romeo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfrsson on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:25 pm

FUCKIN' POST ALREADY!

Ulfrsson
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby excalibur738 on Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:40 am

Post is up, sorry I was late, between writers block and work, took ages to get what's there written up.

excalibur738
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazelem on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Two things:

Is Firefly up next? Also I've had a really difficult time accessing this site for about a week now. Has anyone else had problems?

Gazelem
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screwface Romeo on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm

Gazelem wrote:Two things:

Is Firefly up next? Also I've had a really difficult time accessing this site for about a week now. Has anyone else had problems?

It's not just you

The entire website is fucking FUBAR. We're officially on hold until they can get their shit together.

Screwface Romeo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arakune1 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:07 am

Is everthing functional again?

Arakune1
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screwface Romeo on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:46 am

Arakune1 wrote:Is everthing functional again?

Sorta. But at this point, I no longer have any faith in this site, or its staff. So, we're moving to this one:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/

And starting from scratch. It may take me a bit to get everything up, so if folks still want in, just make an account and stay on the lookout.

Screwface Romeo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAmiableMedic on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:29 pm

Will you pop a link here when it's all set up Screw?

TheAmiableMedic
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twitch10 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Yeah let us know when its up Romeo, then we can begin the migration!

Twitch10
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazelem on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:33 pm

FYI, another good website for PbP is Pen and Paper Games. Never had a hiccup with it.

Gazelem
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!