Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The BM Apartments

The BM Apartments

a part of “The BM Apartments”, a fictional universe by bittersweetsymphonia.

In the BM Apartments, the residents personify the sixteen Jungian Personality Types. Why don't you visit?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The BM Apartments”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The BM Apartments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:06 pm

I finished Holly!
Image in the valley of the dolls we sleep Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Im done too!!!~~
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:34 pm

I'll begin working on mine either later today or tomrrow~
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackalopeLove on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Hi, um I was just wondering if maybe it was still open if I could reserve the INFP, if it is not already taken that is. I am a Preserver from the test I took, which is true in sorta a weird way. Also 402 for a room, if that's ok.

JackalopeLove
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Okaaaay, so I finished my character, but yesterday while I was working on their pictures, my art computer crashed and I haven't been able to turn it back on T.T so I've found some pictures that are sort of what my characters look like for now, and when I have time I'll go back and redo the art, hopefully ^^
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:03 pm

could i possibly reserve infp? (or the first open one, though i do believe that it's infp)
draw me under

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:07 pm

JackalopeLove wrote:Hi, um I was just wondering if maybe it was still open if I could reserve the INFP, if it is not already taken that is. I am a Preserver from the test I took, which is true in sorta a weird way. Also 402 for a room, if that's ok.

It's reserved for you.

thegriminyourteacup wrote:could i possibly reserve infp? (or the first open one, though i do believe that it's infp)

Sorry, love, but Jackalope got it before you. Maybe take one of the other open roles? ISTP, ENFJ, ESFP, and ESTJ are still open.

As for the start of this rp, how about a false fire alarm? The residents all go out of the building and, you know, interact and stuff. You guys okay with that?

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:07 am

@bittersweetsymphonia

I like that idea. Mycharacter's personality is basically like the no-horsing-around/follow-all-the-rules-you-vigilante kind of person so I like it~

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:07 am

So like a fire drill alarm or a someone burnt their ramen and set off the alarm sort of alarm? But yeah, either way that sounds like an excellent way to get things started :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:32 am

pieluver wrote:So like a fire drill alarm or a someone burnt their ramen and set off the alarm sort of alarm? But yeah, either way that sounds like an excellent way to get things started :3

More like the latter. I'll probably have the first post up either tonight or tomorrow.

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:32 am

Okay, jfc, thank gods the site is finally fixed. -.-v

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:43 am

Oh, its working now? I can't really get to it most of the time, because of the bad gateway errors, but I'll get my character up in no time tomorrow. Thanks for understanding!

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:19 am

It's totally fine. I'll get the first post up when I'm sure everybody isn't having trouble with the site anymore.

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:53 pm

May I reserve Name | Gender | Room # | ESFP | Open? Sometimes I'm melancholic and sometimes not. It depends on the situation. My room would be 404. Thank you so much.
Last edited by Mei on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Finally! The website is back up and running! God, that was so stressful! I'll get my character up by the end of today.

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Sigma wrote:Finally! The website is back up and running! God, that was so stressful! I'll get my character up by the end of today.

@ - @

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Mei wrote:May I reserve Name | Gender | Room # | ESFP | Open? Sometimes I'm melancholic and sometimes not. It depends on the situation. My room would be 404. Thank you so much.

Reserved for you.

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:06 pm

I submitted a grossly incompleted character sheet that still needs a lot done to it. I have to go to sleep now so I'll work on it again tomorrow. hopefully the site doesn't have a hissy fit again

Sigma
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:25 am

Sucky first post is up. Feel free to start posting as well.

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:28 pm

This is ironically fitting--we had a fire in the dorm last night and we had to stand outside for ages. Someone burned their popcorn and it triggered the alarm, haha.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!