Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Abstract Nonsense

Abstract Nonsense

a part of “Abstract Nonsense”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

Blackouts aren't too uncommon. But when you start waking up from blackouts and seeing that the world keeps changing, what do you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Abstract Nonsense”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Abstract Nonsense

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:03 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Abstract Nonsense"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Abstract Nonsense

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:17 am

I'd like to reserve an unreal person!
Image in the valley of the dolls we sleep Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:17 am

@sadginger The unreal people only appear on certain instances, and only when the boy has a blackout, so I'll just reserve you as one of the students. For an example on the unreal people, well...
For example, Person A was absent that school day. When the Boy blacks out, and he wakes up in a different terrain, he can see two people that haven't been changed by the terrain. One of them is real, and the other is not. One of those two people is Person A and since they were absent that day, they are the unreal person. Hope it made sense.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:25 am

Oh that makes a lot of sense omg! Sorry I'm stupid ^^;
Actually I'd like to make two characters!

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:56 am

I'd like to reserve someone as well. I'll have her/him up around, two days I think? after this post. Maybe earlier if I'm lucky.

I don't really get the whole unreal part but, I think--Whenever the boy blacks out and the world changes, only two people remain awake with him. One of those isn't real and the thing is, he has to figure out which one of those two is the unreal person? If he does figure it out--what happens next? Correct me if I'm wrong though.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:49 am

@Saya Oh, you made it. Well, I'm working on my own so this reply is a tad bit late, but on your question, when he figures out who the unreal person is, he just has to dispel- read: kill- the unreal person. The unreal person is an illusion, like a ghost of the person who's not there. He blacks out again, only to awaken seeing things normally. But this is just a temporary fix, and there's a more permanent fix. The permanent fix is...well, we'll get to that when the RP progresses.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:53 am

Hello, I'd like to reserve someone if that's alright? c: I'll have him up within the time limit~

(psst A+ on the fact you used neru songs. lost one's weeping has always been my jam. /dances)

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Finally finished my character. If there are any problems with her, let me know immediately. Oh, and a heads up. Due to my schedule, expect activity drop during Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:32 am

@Saya Accepted. Alright, I'll note the activity drop down.

@maccotango Updated the introduction, your reservation's there. (And the Neru songs were a coincidence. I didn't notice it until I decided to listen to all three again and finally realized. XD)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Yo! Can I make another character?

UPDATE: Finished her already though, I think I'll be making some changes to her history and personality later on. Feeling a little sleepy as I was making her so, some parts are a little rough on the edges.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:57 am

Okay so I guess we have enough characters and sorry for the delay because I was finicky about the site suddenly dying on me again, so I guess we can start. I'll get the starting post up later.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:18 pm

We're taking a while so, if nobody minds, I'm taking the starting post~

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!