Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Conqueror of the Elements

Conqueror of the Elements

a part of “Conqueror of the Elements”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Iveir has gone through changes. Changes that most are not prepared for. However, in the midst of the change, the slight chaos, foreign rule takes over the empty throne of the Water Kingdom. From there, conquering the rest of Iveir is only a matter of time

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Conqueror of the Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Conqueror of the Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Okay guys! As of right now all positions have been filled! We'll be starting tomorrow night ;) Thanks everyone!!!
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Maiden on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:42 am

Hi everyone!

Uhm, I'll be making a character for the Earth Protector, hoping it will pass. So, cross fingers!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Secret Maiden
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostKarasu on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Qaida!!!! *running tackle hug* I'm so excited! *jumps up and down* I can't wait to start! I "<3 my characters and everyone's!!!! Hehe~ ^^ I down a big energy drink so I could get through work today~ Sowwie~ I'm REALLY hyper!!!!!!!

*breaths* I'm glad you liked my characters... I wasn't sure when I started but now I love them~

LostKarasu
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:22 pm

XD Karasu!! You're too funny ;) I'm excited too. Hehe we'll get started very soon!

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Go ahead and post guys! There's no posting order so feel free to do so at any time. Thanks very much ^.^ I'm working to get the last character all finalized, but don't worry should be good soon.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:34 am

There we go! Posted! A bit rough, but I'll get on the tracks soon enough!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 pm

Awesome post Eddy! I loved it! :D I'll be putting Kanan with him during that meeting :) He won't talk, but it'll be a good starting point for me thanks ^.^

And finally!!!!!! The site is working! Yay ^.^ Let's hope that it continues to work jeez... That was just rough there for a while. >.> Anyhow, I look forward to more posts! ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:49 pm

Aughh, ik! Site down for two days. I was despondent. :c Especially being home sick from school without much else to do. I'll probably be getting my post up tomorrow, I'm much too busy tonight.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:41 pm

Thanks Skwide :D I'm looking forward to your post! ^.^ Feel free to post whenever guys!! I know the sites been down for a while and acting up, so no worries ^.^ Thanks everyone ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Finally got my post up! Sorry if it's a little lame, it's been awhile since I've gotten to write. Plus I was distracted a lot while doing this xD

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:01 am

Sorry guys, I'm going overseas for a school trip and would only be back on saturday... Just a heads up, and I will post as soon as I get back...

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Okay, thank you Moahi ^.^ have a safe and fun trip!! Tell us all about it when you get back :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:17 am

Sorry for being inactive, but can I just clarify one thing? Does Siya have three protectors now? I'm kind of confused, so sorry if I missed anything...

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:31 am

Hello Moahi, so Siya only has two protectors. I asked another friend of mine to fill in for yours since we had not heard from you in a very long time. So, I unfortunately had to replace your character. I haven't had the time to pull the characters that have been replaced off the list yet as RPG has been all frittzy and doesn't want to work some days.

Also, the Earth Kingdom is being removed because Eddy and I are not sure how to incorporate it into this story line quite as well as the Fire and Air Kingdoms. Also, the other reason is because my friend Karasu has also disappeared and I think it's mostly due to her work as I have not seen her on my other site for a long time either. I have sent a message, but there's been no response. I am worried about her and will continue trying to contact her. In the meantime, though, her two characters will also be set aside. Thus, Secret Maiden's character has been moved to the Fire Kingdom.

But in either case, I hope you understand the reason why I decided to ask someone else to fill in for us. I just wasn't sure if you were around or interested anymore. The last time we spoke you said you were working on a post, but I never saw that post after that. Should anything have come up to keep you from posting, emergencies in real life, school, that sort of thing, I would have appreciated a heads up if you could. Otherwise, I think that you've just lost interest and disappeared on us.

Anyway, thanks for the interest all the same. I do wish you the best of luck for later endeavors :), Perhaps another time?

Also, please forgive Eddy and I for lack of posting. The damn site hates us apparently. I will do my post tomorrow after work (praying that RPG likes me tomorrow night). So please hang tight for a while longer. Skwidge will be posting this weekend, she's messaged me about some things that have kept her away as well. But she's still with us.

Thanks everyone! Have a good night :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Rawr~ I hath posted for mah little Minnow!

Also, I haven't entirely decided what I want to do with Lutchka yet. (More of when to shove her into the story xD) but I haven't forgotten about her. I'm still deciding on that. In all likelihood, though, she's probably gonna end up at the Fire Kingdom late in the evening if at all that day.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Oooh Minnow is so freaking cute XD I loved that post. I'll have something for you all tonight :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Okay.. That last post was very emotional XD ugh... *trying not to cry!!!* Poor Siya!!! >.< Ugh, okay, I'm good now :)

Great stuffs!!! Keep up the awesome work guys, you all are awesome thank you thank you!! ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Elliot and I are working on a collab post for him to jump in with us! Give us just a little bit and we'll have it up for you guys soon :) Thanks for your patience!!! <3

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Hey everyone! So sorry for my disappearance >.< I got caught up in other things. I'll try to do better and get a post up for you guys soon :) Sorry sorry!!! Hope you're all still around >.>

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!