Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragons Among Us

Dragons Among Us

a part of “Dragons Among Us”, a fictional universe by SageWater.

In a land of Dragons, and a time of war, four kingdoms fight for the right to rule all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragons Among Us”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragons Among Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:15 am

no worries mate, been rather bogged down this week myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:31 am

where the hell has sage been by the way?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:16 pm

I'ma guess school

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SageWater on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:07 pm

FREAKING UGH. LIFE MAN. Wisdom teeth, stolen phone, NO INTERNET.

I HAVE INTERNET. UGH.

I'll been checking on everything, I'll message all of you, and gosh darn get back into this. ugh.

SageWater
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SageWater on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Once I get a hold of all of you, I'll share my ideas on where we can go with this. I've read everything, seen the writing styles and personalities, and I have war on my mind. And it's gon' be good.

SageWater
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:01 am

I'll check back in later tomorrow. Can't promise anything until the weekend.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:52 am

see sage...you wont lose us that easily

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:55 pm

Nope nope nope! Oh, also, Sage, I sent you a message with a few questions about Midgard so if you could answer that soon I could have all three of my characters roleplay-ready and get to start actually posting.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SageWater on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:37 am

Alright, depending on the attendance, this is my plan. I'll need to make sure if Wake will be able to stay with us, because my ideas are pretty connected to his character. That is to say, if he cannot attend, someone can make a character to fit the role.

So, with what I have seen, Wake's Dragon is a problem - let's make him a threat. Nekohina, your character can be the first to gauge the impending issues or what have you, report back and force the elves to go into action. This leaves the story very open to ideas and imagination, leaves the world open concept, but there's a thread to work at. If the Elves feel threatened, word will travel fast through the lands and we can only imagine what they're responses will be (literally!) The adventures, Torven, Breena, and Edward, since you aren't strictly tied to a land you have a little more wiggle room for possibilities. Lost, you have the most wiggle room since you have yet to make a foot print! :)

I'll try to get into contact with Wake and Winterturtle again, finalize the answers, but until then we can either bounce around some more ideas, or you can start towards this one!

SageWater
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:28 am

Lol sorry about that. I only get 45 minutes of computer time a day and most of it is used for homework since my personal computer is broken. The rest of my time online is on my Ipod making it 1)hard to type, 2)my posts end up strewn together and 3)I have to rush most of my stuff. I'll try my best to get my characters integrated into the rp from now on.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Alright, I'll see what I can do here. My second batch of midterms are coming up with one set of classes and finals in another so time is not my friend.

Which character btw? My elf or his other half.

Also permission to make a Silver(?) (gotta review my colors here) for Ala's partner?

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:57 am

I don't mind Drograh becoming an antagonist, that is sort of what I had in mind for him from the start. But depending what your plans are and how far up the 'villain scale' you want him to be we may need to talk a bit more about about what the general idea going ahead is, because there were a few other ideas I was bouncing around on before.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:43 am

A silver dragon sounds perfect Neko! Pm me when you make your character and we can discuss how they meet/met.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SageWater on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:08 pm

I still want to keep it open concept for everyone, so there is no absolute in the plot :)

SageWater
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:44 am

This should be recreated.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!