Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reflex

Reflex

a part of “Reflex”, a fictional universe by Wisteria Cresting.

Millions of years into the future, the Humans have settled on a new planet called Noir, inhabited by Directs.{CLOSED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reflex”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reflex

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Reserve your characters and ask questions here. ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Reflex

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby โ˜ฟUraniaโ˜ฟ on Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:57 pm

I would like to reserve The Joker spot with Ken Kaneki From Tokyo Ghoul as my FC ! ^.^

EDIT:Gomen! It took me like three times to read over the rules to find the color rule, My mind isn't so focused right now Dx Anyway his favorite color would be Blood Red!
Last edited by โ˜ฟUraniaโ˜ฟ on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

โ˜ฟUraniaโ˜ฟ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:03 pm

EDIT

I just want to say that this rp looks so epic! I have been waiting for something like this ^-^!

Anyway, may I reserve the Quiet One?

My FC would be Ledo from Suisei no Gargantia

His color code would be Lilac/#C8A2C8

Also I was wondering, what was his ability?
Last edited by Scra on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:07 pm

May I reserve The Bitch please? Her favorite color is Violet and faceclaim is Villetta Nu from Code Geass.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:26 pm

I was wondering what kind of names would you like them to have? For example Japanese, German, Russian, or does it not matter?

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ines on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello, I'd like to reserve The Optimist, please. Her FC would be Chitanda Eru from Hyouka.

Her favorite color would be grey. ^^

Ines
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:00 pm

You're all reserved. Scar, their names can be anything and your character's ability is telepathy.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:15 am

Disregard. My impulsive nature got the better of me, and I rushed before thinking. I apologize for the inconvenience, but, on second thought, I'll refrain from joining. Good luck, though. This did seem like a pretty cool idea. :)
Last edited by Byte on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby veve on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Ohh this roleplay looks like lots of fun!

I'd like to reserve...

Name|Age|Male|Human|Shapeshifting|The Slacker|FC|OPEN...

My FC is Gintoki Sakata from Gintama and his favorite color is Denim Blue

veve
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Woah Awesome looking rp!
Well there arent any females yet, and i might be busy with rps but if you need someone to take a role, pm me!
Anyways yeah this rp looks amazinnngggg
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Oh. I would like to join this roleplay, but unfortunately all the spots are busy... How sad. Anyways, if you will add more spots please tell me, I would love to join this roleplay.
Thank you.

Edit: I already saw that she left the slot, may I reserve The Youngster?

My FC would be Enju Aihara from Black Bullet (I'm not sure.)

And the colour is orange.
Last edited by Mei on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:21 pm

@veve, Reserved!

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:02 pm

@Wisteria, will you tell me more about UCD, please. Is it like, a boarding school? What age do they usually accept students?

toajojo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:19 am

If The Youngster hasn't been reserved yet may I reserve her?

The FC I will use will be Kaori Miyazono from Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Her favorite color would be purple!

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:23 am

I'd like to reserve the "Leader of the Refle- *ahem*.... I mean "The Control Freak"

FC is this beautiful man.

I would his favorite color is black. Though he would have you know that likes red, orange, green, brown, and a wealth of hues in between. It really depends on the situation in which the color is used.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Gah! I am so close to completing my character. Just need to finish and actually start her history section. I hope to have her done before going to bed tonight.

toajojo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:24 pm

@Mei, I need a gif...
@ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“, sorry that's already reserved.
@Max Strokes, absolutely! ^.^

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:30 pm

@ toajojo; the members of the UCD originally went to a school to learn about using Reflexes and controlling their abilities. All of the characters are in the same squad now and they have recently been called back to the Capitol. My character is the leader of the squad. So, they've all known each other for a bit now.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Here you go~ For the Ditz

Her favorite color? White

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:57 am

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!