Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Applegate House

Applegate House

a part of “Applegate House”, a fictional universe by Wisteria Cresting.

At Merriam Boarding School, Applegate House is the Outcast House, the one house that has never won the school's Point Game. Maybe this year will change that. {8 OPEN SPOTS}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Applegate House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Applegate House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Ooh, could I make a small suggestion/ask a question?
There is horse riding listed in the free time section, but what occured to me was that there are lots of riding competitions as well. Do you think you could incorporate this into the roleplay or would that be included in the club even though it is competitive? :-)

Also thank you for letting me reserve FC: Elle Fanning.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:14 pm

I have no problem with there being Horseback Riding Competitions, but it's listed as an elective. If people want to do it competitively, they'll have to sign up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Could I reserve Madison Pettis?

Her favorite color would be purple.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Okay @Wisteria, thank you for clearing that up. :-) I'll have a WIP up soon.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaire Rosewood on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Whoops, please can I reserve Lily Cole's character but change the FC to Kaya? Would it also be possible that she's been held back a year so she 16...

Blaire Rosewood
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:39 pm

@Blaire, the only problem I have with it is that Merriam is a very advanced school. It would be strange for them to let a held back student into their school, even if they had a lot of money.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:56 pm

I already sent my character! :)
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Hi. Really awesome work you all have done here. I was wondering if I could please reserve FC: Logan Lerman?

And his favorite color would be Ultramarine (hexcode #110C8E).

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:48 pm

@GreenPegg, you are reserved!

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:33 pm

May I change my face claim from Natalie to Logan Browning please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:01 pm

@BleedingLover, yep!

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:56 pm

May I reserve Lily Cole?

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Can I reserve Logan Lerman too?

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:55 am

Sorry my WIP isn't in yet... It's been a super busy week and this is the only chance I've had to even get something in. I'll complete it over the weekend sometime.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:24 pm

I believe my character has been completed and sent in. If anything needs to be changed Wisteria, just let me know.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Hi!
If she is still available. her who has no name

Name|Age|Female|Freshman|Dorm 1|Madison Pettis|OPEN...
Please and thanks. Do I need to look back here to know if it is reserved?
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Hey Wisteria! Can I reserve FC Nathan Gamble?
His favorite color is is going to be Violet.
Thanks!
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
- moved to cl.love -

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Can I reserve Freddie Highmore?
His favourite colour will be Teal :D

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!