Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Z.A. Season 2

Z.A. Season 2

a part of “Z.A. Season 2”, a fictional universe by ShykKedid.

The second bringing of a semi-successful RP. This time, we follow an unlikely group of individuals across the U.S. to a rumored safe zone known as Ground Zero.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Z.A. Season 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Z.A. Season 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Hmmm. I have one.

Are we going to have psychopaths? Please say yes, Psychopaths make zombie RPs ten times more entertaining. :3

WEEEEEEEEEEEEELCOME TO THE THUUUUUUNDEEEEEEERDOOOOOOME! *Releases zombies into an Arena where the characters were lured to the center of*

Psychopaths! <3 :3

So many ideas for so many twisted deadly psychopaths. Or some that are just twisted. Cause those happen too.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Aha XD Yeah, actually. I was thinking of an idea with this Texas cowboy guy that finds them and offers to take them to the safe house and he's actually taking them to be eaten by his brother, how just so happens to be zombie-fide. :)

And we can certainly meet one or two (or more!) along the way! :D *It's a Psychopath PAAARR-TAAAY!!*
"I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief,
because there will be so much to look forward to."
- Donnie Darko
28:06:42:12

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Hey guys, I gotta go lead a canoe trip for 2 days but I'll be back the 10th. Hopefully I'll be back before too much movement happens but if I don't then the GM can proxy play my character while I'm gone.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Eye-eye! Have fun on your trip! & Don't tip the canoe! :D

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:20 pm

I'm back. And I didn't even miss anything awesome

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Aha Yeah! XD

I figure everyone can start responding to posts now, and do some collabs if they want. If anyone wants to do a post with Leelo, gimme a holla and we can work something up. Otherwise, I'll probably have a post up sometime tomorrow or Friday! :D Can't wait for us to fight some zombies!

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gerr74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Welp, I posted my last post ending with a question, and someone answering it could help me post some more, but some activity would be nice.

Gerr74
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:59 am

Yeah I tried to follow off on that but my charachter can't really answer that question, not knowing the city and all

Legate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Alright, I'll write a post off and answer thou question!

So says the...Me!

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Is this dead? Because I was a part of Season 1 and loved it.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:26 am

Nah, this isn't dead, it was just...paused? For a little bit? Or, at least I hope that's the case. I was gone for a while because I have the worst time managing my time with school, relationships (the last one in which I royally screwed up), this website, MineCraft friends, and now my up-and-coming YouTube channel. It's a mess. But, it's getting closer to winter break and I'm getting more time on my hands (not to menton more cafine in my diet from all the Speedway coffee I've been drinking.) Long story that's sounding more like an excuse the more I type, no. I do not believe this is dead. If some decide not to continue on this journey, than we can get new people. It will continue and I will write a post up (maybe even a time skip if I must) after we look everything over and see who's still in and who's not. We could even add brand new characters with we want. (But some may be too lazy and/or too tight on time to do so)

And, on other note, since I hadn't mentioned this yet, yeah. I remember you. I go back to the old one every once in a while and read over some of the posts. It was one of my favorite RPs I've been in. And I'm not just saying that because I was the GM. If I wanted to be in full control, I would have made myself the leader. But I just wanted to give the story to a world others control. Sometimes when I do writing exercises where I get a topic and need to write the story for it, I always write in a bystanders point of view. I guess, looking at it differently, I was "3rd in charge", but I didn't decide where the group should go. I just stirred it in a direction. (Though,I have noticed I tend to play characters that always go in the worst direction possibly, ie. a direction that leads to the most drama, the most actions, and the most pain to ones self. Not the best ideas I've had, but, hey, makes for a good story, am I right??) And I'm estactic to hear that you loved it! ^-^ I can't hold back to say I would have loved to see where the story would go.

&oh,I don't know if I said this already, but I'm glad to see (? I can't see you, I can read what you type, there's a difference) you again. It's been a long time. About a year, I think.

&also sorry about this being so long. ^-^; nothing looks like enough while typing on a iPod.

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!