Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Baby It's Cold Outside

Baby It's Cold Outside

a part of “Baby It's Cold Outside”, a fictional universe by Erickson.

That evening hike in the forest just turned wrong. The first issue? It's winter. The second? Apparently a serial kidnapper decided to pick your backyard forest as his next haunt, and now you've been stripped to your jimmies and left to freeze.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Baby It's Cold Outside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Baby It's Cold Outside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erickson on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Baby It's Cold Outside"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erickson
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Baby It's Cold Outside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:15 pm

tbh this is the best named rp I've ever seen
It also sounds fun! I will submit a character
Image in the valley of the dolls we sleep Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erickson on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:53 pm

sadginger wrote:tbh this is the best named rp I've ever seen
It also sounds fun! I will submit a character

I'm so happy you think that way! We shall start in oh...two-three days tops. I wanna let in as many people as possible.

-Erickson

Erickson
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erickson on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:55 pm

We start in 2 days. That makes 12:00 North American EST Saturday on Nov 22 2014. Ok, that's all the technologically CIA Director-y stuff you'll here outta me.

Erickson
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Alright just a warning, I'm going to Disneyworld with marching band soon so I will be very slow and scattered on posting until Thanksgiving

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erickson on Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Just a heads up the start is delayed we are not startimg today I woke up and I believe I have had a HDD crash and am currently operating off a tablet. I will keep everyone posted as to when we shall start.

Erickson
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erickson on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Alright so today the ol' hunk a junk I call a Windows 8 computer is in the shop for diagnostics I have no new news on it as of now but I am officially declaring the roleplay OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Go now! Get started!

Erickson
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Alright! I am back and ready to reply

sadginger
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!