Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gay-Straight Alliance

Gay-Straight Alliance

a part of “Gay-Straight Alliance”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

Welcome to college.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gay-Straight Alliance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Gay-Straight Alliance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi guys, I'm Ryder! I'm heading out right this moment so if I don't reply right away, feel free to start working on a character! I'm going to be joining a closeted male and a FTM.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Gay-Straight Alliance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:54 pm

*takes a deep breath*

Alrrrriiiight, imma join this rp because yes.
My name's Starlight, but y'all can call me Star or Sam, whichever you prefer.

I'll probably be making an out-of-the-closet lesbian because. Just because. Her FC will be Natalie Dormer because she is FUCKING HOT AND I AM EXCITED FOR THIS ROLEPLAY ALREADY.

Favorite color is red.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koalaking555 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:27 pm

I am very interested in joining this roleplay. You can just call me Miri.
My character will be a lesbian, her Face Claim will be Zinni from the Korean Pop group named GLAM.
My favorite color is brown.

koalaking555
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonboy on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Mason and I'll probably join as a newly out of the closet gay guy who has been getting bullied ever since he decided to come out. I haven't decided on his face claim yet but I'll let you know.

demonboy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Im gonna go with a bi-curious female. Has been straight most of her life, but then she started getting weird feelings for girls and she wants to experiment. xD Faceclaim will be decided later. I was thinking on a second character, but I decided against it. xD

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby a_lil_insane on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:36 am

Hello! :D I would love to join. :P
My fave color is purple and you guys can either call me Jay or by my username- either way, it doesn't matter to me. ^^
I would like my character to be a bisexual male, his face claim being Marlon Teixeira (Cause let's be honest, he is one hot mofo XD). :3

a_lil_insane
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:02 pm

oopsies Call me Simple! I forgot to add that. xD

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:05 pm

@Starlight, I'm so glad you're so excited! x3 I love your girl already and I'm a homoromantic asexual but... wow, she's gorgeous. o.o

@Miri, I can't wait to see your character!. ^_^ Thanks for joining~. (:

@Mason, Simple, ...I love them already. <3 Lilly seems like so much fun and her and Asher have the same major(or sort of)! I'm liking Kyle so far too, x3 I feel like Asher is definitely going to try and play protector... considering he's in the closet and his greatest fear is to be bullied if he came out.

@Jaaaaaaay, Two words, Marlon. Teixeria. *swoons*. Can't wait to see him.

@Anyone with a male character basically, anyone interested in being Asher's or Johnny's roomie? cx

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby a_lil_insane on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:50 am

I submitted him but I still have to do his appearance and read over it before he's finish. ^^ Other than that, he is completed! :P
I will probably do all of this tomorrow because it's really late where I am and I'm falling asleep over here. XD

a_lil_insane
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Hey I'd like to join if that's all right. My favorite color is Black and you can call me "Chemi". I'll submit my guy and you can see what you think lol thanks! ^>^

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonboy on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Kyle's done! Hey maybe he could be Asher's roommate? I'm all for Asher being protective of Kyle, he really needs someone to have his back right now.

demonboy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:15 pm

@Chemi, I love Will! He's totally adorable. I accepted him, but I just want to make sure you're comfortable with the 200 words per post? (:

@Mason, that would be so awesome! Asher is already super protective- or tries to be -over his little bro, since he's in a similar situation, but lil' bro doesn't want Asher's help... so being able to spend all that protectiveness on Kyle would be great. xD

@Everyone, I'm gonna throw out a first post some time tonight hopefully. (: New characters are still allowed and the current WIPs are still in, this is going to be a fairly open RP so people can come join whenever, since there isn't a set character list.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Ahh, I apologize for not having Fio done yet! I'm doing this thing with a friend's church, so I'll be gone all night, so that means I won't be able to finish Fio. I'll have her done soon though!
Sunday at the latest! I'm sure I'll get most if not all of her done on Saturday.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Hey seems like I am not too late?
People usually call me Facey, but I am still accepting Nicknames haha. Anyways- I am interested making a homosexual male. Face claim is still pending. Btw will there be somekind of club advisor? I'd totally volunteer for it if you need one.

I go with red. Red for love. Red for tomatoes. Red for passion. C:

Thy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:21 pm

@Starlight, no problem! No need to rush. (:

@Facey, red for fire... I can get behind a color like that. x3 But go for it! A club adviser... would actually be great, if you feel like making him one. (: Gosh knows I'm useless at advising things. XD

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:05 pm

@Everyone: I am loving all the characters so far! Except I am the only girl expected that I can see. I'm still a little iffy about Johnny, but I love that character as much as the others. Lilly needs a roommate so...

@Gentlemiss: Are we allowed to co-ed? Because that would help my need for a roomie or do I just wait for a girl? Or can I room with Johnny! That would be fun!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:12 pm

@Simple: Don't worry, I'm making a girl!

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dabbsy2 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:45 am

I've submitted a female character :)

dabbsy2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dabbsy2 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:47 am

My character is a bubbly, out of the closet bisexual who has been constantly judged because of her clothing choices.

dabbsy2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:55 pm

@Gentlemiss: Seriously, he's just someone doing the job without much advising haha. Anyways I am finished! Hope you like him!
I am actually thinking of making another, but a female character this time around. Hopefully I'll get her done before the roleplay's starting. :) Very excited to get this going!

Thy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!