Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cyberpunk 2038-Corporate Wars

Cyberpunk 2038-Corporate Wars

a part of “Cyberpunk 2038-Corporate Wars”, a fictional universe by SkullsandSlippers.

This is Night City. There is an appeared truce between the big corporations but like everything in Night City it is all for appearance. Behind the scenes works a group of individuals who, for the right price will do whatever job the corps want done.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cyberpunk 2038-Corporate Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cyberpunk 2038-Corporate Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncle Shortbus on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:10 am

I'm still in this! Just about done for the semester, actually, so I have a fair amount of time now. Time that I initially said I wouldn't spend cooking, but I've been cooking for the last like, three days straight I think.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uncle Shortbus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:28 pm

I'm here of course, just came back. The holiday kept me busy since I'm in retail, I had to help plan and prep for our Black Friday Event.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:07 am

Alright I waited to see but now that I am recovered and recovering (pink eye and tonsillitis. I swear I am a walking disease thanks to the kids I teach) I am ready to move this on.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncle Shortbus on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:00 am

Children are little plaguebearers. Good to hear you're feeling better though! I could never be a teacher; it's too much like just licking a random petri dish with all the diseases children have on them.

Uncle Shortbus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:24 am

lol that is a pretty fair description. It is the toddlers who are the worst. They just want to hug you and drip all over you and your clothes.

I plan to move this along tomorrow. Slowly getting back on track and this has been quiet long enough.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:52 pm

I am sorry guys I have to delay my post. My uncle passed away last night and we have been scrambling all day to figure out what is going on for the funeral and how I can get down to it.

It is coming, I appreciate your patience with this more than you realize.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:07 am

Tough time of year to be active for many anyway. Sorry to hear that.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncle Shortbus on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Terribly sorry for your loss, Skulls. Take all the time you need.

Uncle Shortbus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:10 pm

Your patience is really appreciated as are the condolences. Been a harsh end of the year beginning of the new one but as we speak I have my notes up and I intend to get us rolling again. If not tonight than tomorrow.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:06 pm

I had it ready and then I had a wee health scare. Thankfully it was a scare, need for monitoring and now life resumes.

Do I still have anyone here?

I realize I have been an extremely negligent GM and if you are all gone I would of course understand. The last two months have been a great deal more in my life than I am used to.

Please let me know so I can kick this into gear once more or shut it down completely.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:55 pm

I'm still around. I just tend to forget about some of the RPs here when they've been inactive for a little bit. I just randomly remembered to check here.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncle Shortbus on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:59 pm

I'm still here too. I've been like crazy busy lately and haven't checked around here for a while.

Uncle Shortbus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:22 pm

I thought everyone was gone. I had written it off. Are you both interested in continuing? I can jump start us if you are.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncle Shortbus on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:30 am

I'm interested in continuing, at the very least.

Uncle Shortbus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:49 pm

I never even got into it. I only made 1 post.

I'm game. Whether it is this or something new, I'm always looking for something on here. I'll never tire of cyberpunk. Hopefully.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!