Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Far From Home: REBOOT

Far From Home: REBOOT

a part of “Far From Home: REBOOT”, a fictional universe by _wICKed_.

Three people wake up to find themselves in the mysterious land of Quies, a world looking straight from a story book. The three must work with the locals to try and find their way home. Their best shot? The River of Worlds.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Far From Home: REBOOT”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Far From Home: REBOOT

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _wICKed_ on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Aaah thankyou Layla

Also does anyone else notice Mei's character missing? They didn't tell me anything about deleting it ;_;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

_wICKed_
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyx on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:54 pm

My cat stepped on my keyboard and messed up my screen. In order to fix it I had to reboot my computer. In the process I lost most of my progress. It is pretty late for me right now so I don't think I will finish my character tonight. Sorry! I keep on running into roadblocks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyx
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _wICKed_ on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:10 am

Naah, it's okay, Lyx. No need to apologize! I have a cat too and he thinks the keyboard is the best place in the house to sit on ._.

Just try to get the character in tomorrow ^^

_wICKed_
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:20 am

I can take over the Pawn if Mei doesn't come through and nobody else wants it. The character will be male, of course, to balance out the gender ratio. But I'll ask a really awesome writer if he'd like to join. You'll love him.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _wICKed_ on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Yesyes, please do!

You guys are all so helpful it's lovely :'D

_wICKed_
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyx on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:21 pm

I have finally completed my character! Thank you for being patient with me. His FC is Azure/Inigo from Fire Emblem: Awakening, in case you needed to know.

Lyx
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _wICKed_ on Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:00 am

He's wonderful, thankyou! His story is very creative and I'm quite fond of it!

_wICKed_
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:04 pm

@Wicked:

With that awkwardness out of the way, Layla talked to me about this RP, and I was looking it over, and it looks lovely, but I do have a few questions about the pawn.

Why is he a pawn? And to whom? One cannot be a pawn without someone to command them, or do you mean they are someone who is easily manipulated? Or someone that was cursed to take commands for specific people or everyone? I am open to any of them, or if you want, we can talk it over PMs, but I would love to take the pawn. I will probably make him male to keep the gender ratio, hm, I have not the faintest clue on what FC I will use as that is something I ponder on for a long time as I write.

Passwords:

My favorite book... that is a rather tough question to ask. I have always loved Dante's Inferno for its creative punishments and poetic nature (although I am slightly more fond of Purgatorio), mm, I really enjoyed Stephen King's Cell, I thought that was a very dark and creative spin on Zombies. Legend of the Five Rings is an amazing series and is akin to reading A Song of Ice and Fire if said novels took place in Feudal Japan. The Deltora Quest series may not be the best written books, but they were a large part of my childhood along with the Artemis Fowl novels.

I always enjoyed the Gotreks and Felix books for a more 'gritty' feel of high fantasy, and Grudebearer has some of my favorite portrayals of dwarfs in fantasy.

Least favorite characters, I have so many. I despise many video game characters such as Galen Marek, Kratos, the new Dante, MGS Raiden, and I know many people love him, but I have never been fond of the Witcher.

If you want tv shows... hm, from Hell on Wheels, I loathe the Swede, but I adore the actor for making such an amazing character. I have an intense hatred for Ramsay Bolton which started when I was reading the book series (I liked Game of Thrones before it was cool to do so), and I consider Ramsay to be a far worse person then Joffrey ever was. I also hate the Mountain more then I hate Joffrey.

Novels.. Kaldor Draigo is someone I will always hate, I wasn't crazy about Legolas from the Lord of the Rings books (that said, I am not overly fond of elves in the first place), and childish as it is, I do hold some grudge to Akodo Toturi from Legend of the Five Rings as while he, himself, was a decent written character, he is the indirect cause of the death of one of my favorite characters and the near insanity of another of my favorites.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:13 pm

Layla wrote:But I'll ask a really awesome writer if he'd like to join. You'll love him.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:52 am

The Knight: Piso's Justice at it's finest. Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum.

...Urge to have Mary hear the scream and come rushing out ready to hold him at gunpoint as an establishing character moment rising, even if it would never possibly end well. Still, might as well wait to see what everyone else does first. No sense getting my character cut down and possibly killed by the most powerful PC in the roleplay right off the bat. :/

...Oh, who am I kidding. She's gonna do it anyway.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:26 am

I wouldn't worry. :P I already worked a way around the whole, "Stabs anyone who tells him to stop," at the get-go because, otherwise, it would be near impossible for him to become anything relevant to the plot.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:57 am

Bonbonbon!!! <3 <3 <3 I'm so glad you're joining us. Don't go seducing all the ladies and gentlemen with Artos now. Leave some for the rest of us, yeah? Rui vs Artos needs to happen one of these days. Anyway, welcome to the club, sugarplum!

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:02 am

LayLay... Wasn't sure what to say... maybe LaLa? O.o people would fall for a robot or a hairy werewolf? Huh, well, everyone needs love I guess. I would still bet on Rui.

Lol thank you for the gracious welcome my... Honeysuckle?

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _wICKed_ on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Aaah hello!

I've been insanely busy, but I'll be making another post tomorrow sometime and then we'll be moving along with the story shortly after that.

EDIT: Please no more posts for today! I have to read and catch up ;_;

_wICKed_
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!