Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hourglass

The Hourglass

a part of “The Hourglass”, a fictional universe by Youngblood Prince.

The first town where gifted humans and ungifted humans have lived in together in recent history is becoming a battlefield of old ideals and new. Details Inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hourglass”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Hourglass

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hourglass"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Hourglass

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:40 pm

May I reserve the Botanokinesis spot?

No, my character doesn't have any pet at the moment.

And one more thing the spot that has Cara Delevingne as a face claim the person in the picture is Elle Fanning, just to let you know.

"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:35 pm

I'd like the reserve FC Gregg Sulkin and for a pet I picture him having a red heeler(australian cattle dog) named Whiskey that he takes camping, hiking, hunting, etc.
This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Hello! Could I possibly reserve Leda Muir? I don't think she'd currently have the resources to take care of a pet, but she would probably feed strays a lot.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:03 pm

@Mei So it is! Might as well change the FC to Elle Fanning then. I'll reserve Evan Rachel Wood for ya.

@ Everyone
Your reserves will be up in a moment.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:31 pm

Hey Hun :3! I'm gonna snag up Josh's FC <3
I can see him having a ferret or some kind of bulky dog as a pet like a husky or a Norwegian Elkhound! Omg yess that's brilliant! If it's a boy his name would be Odin or if it's a girl it would be Luna !

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:28 am

I would like to reserve Molly Quinn, but I would love to change the face claim to Barbara Palvin. And I think if Barbara had a pet it would be a fluffy white Persian with stumpy legs :D

Silently Painting the World

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:27 pm

@Urania Your reserve's been made.
@xSilentButterflyx - I'd rather not another victoria's secret model as a faceclaim here, they're rather overused as I've seen, but if you'd like to choose a different FC and discuss it via PM/IM I'd be happy to reserve the character for you.

@Everyone Else
I just changed the character sheet a little, seeing as the 'personality' section was a bit broken by code, so if you have an in-progress character I suggest you compare notes so the BBC's not broken

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:39 am

@Everyone
First order of business; I have Maxx up, He's not completed by a longshot, but his bio right now can give you a sense for the minimum I'd like to see for character completion.
Edit: Maxx is more or less completed but needs a little formatting work before I'm ready to call him '100% finished'. Please reference him for an idea of what I'd like on character sheets.

In that vein, those of you who reserved on Sunday; you should get your sheets in, after tonight, your reserves no longer stand.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Youngblood, I understand if you'd like to drop my reservation then, though I'll still work on her. It's hell week part one for my school's winter play, so I'm somewhat tight time-wise until the weekend.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayKinz on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:17 am

Hellos! I would love to take Power Replication ((FC Cacie Dalager))
I will get a character sheet to you ASAP but if you could reserve her that would be fabulous she seems very fun to play >.<

My character will have a pet kitten since she is anti social she prefers to spend time with the little kitty x3
The cat is small and all black fur similar to that of what a witch would have the cat has big black eyes and it is quite a slim tabby cat.

Do that again, and I will end you!

MayKinz
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Youngblood Prince on Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:10 pm

The role of Cacie Dalager is OPEN due to MayKinz withdrawing her reservation.

Youngblood Prince
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!