Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Onigokko

Onigokko

a part of “Onigokko”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

When the newly founded Occult and Horror club at Homurahara Highschool decide to get together for a group activity, things take a turn for the undeniably deadly. Will your character survive, or meet an untimely end? Only the choices you make will tell.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Onigokko”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Onigokko

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Onigokko"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Onigokko

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Just so you guys know, there will be fairly descriptive scenes filled with gore and the like. For those squeamish towards such things, I would like to apologize in advance. But if you made it past the encounter with me, then you should be ok. =w=

Edit: I am the final boss at the end of the game after all. So technically, you already won. o -o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:43 am

*You never saw this*
Last edited by Jedly on Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:44 am

I just wanna let you all know that I was blackmailed into posting this. Jedly knows my 'Dark Secret'. Not just mine, BUT ALL OF YOUR'S AS WELL!

Ello all, Jedly here. So, just to keep to provide constant and easier communication between all cast members, I was given the OK to create a chatzy. This can be used at all times, for example when the site is down- which we know happens quite a bit, or to just chat away with your fellow RPers.

Chatzy Room

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:24 pm

SO! Seeing as we'll have all the characters needed to start once ボクセルちゃん makes his/her female character, I'm making a poll here on whether we should start the rp or not once that's done. Seeing as I've done a pretty good job of recruiting people, I don't think it'll be too hard to get the last few roles filled. I'm sure not everyone is 100% ready to start right now, considering there might be rl issues and such that might get in the way. So, hopefully those individuals are the majority. If not, then the majority may proceed to point and laugh. :D

Start: 1
Wait for more characters: 1

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Despite my better judgement, I have a burning desire to submit a character idea for the remaining magus at the park. So if that role isn't claimed by the end of the day, it's mine. =w=

So much for only NPC's, right? :D

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:31 pm

*snags betting money*

Called it.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:06 am

-Cartwheels into OOC-

Hey everybody :D

I am in this rp too woo~ Feel free to look at Nixyn~

-Weinerboops Gin's magus.- 8D XDD

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisaragi on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:50 pm

No haggling for spots?

økåÿ thēń
"Lying is my forte."

Kisaragi
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Heeeeeeeeey. A spot just reopened the moment I saw this. :D

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisaragi on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Yaaaaay.

Kisaragi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisaragi on Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Yay. My character is (finally) in.

free cheese

i like that

yujmmmsadsqfvbb vv vv vf

Kisaragi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Hey Lufia, I just saw your appearance. I might've known the artist in the past, his name was Krad Kazumi. Just had a heard attack when I saw the pic, XD

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Hue~ Heard attack? I think that's somethin' one might call an ear infection, Jedmeister~ =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:26 am

u wot m8, I swear on me mum.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:25 am

@Jedly
If you look at the bottom, I've added a disclaimer, since I do not own the images, but the writing I can lay claim to.

Though Protagonist from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor belongs to ATLUS corporation. I'm just a fan of most of what ATLUS makes~
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:35 am

@Lufia Ah, I see. My friend drew a lot of art, and used the name pic as his youtube avatar. His name was Krad Kazumi. He's got a deviantart~

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisaragi on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Hey, uh, other "Team Suicide" members (That is a really unnerving team name, @Gintoki Sakata)
maybe we should be posting in the "School Building" location? :3

Kisaragi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:09 am

For that starting post, it's alright that it's in the Club room cause technically part of the post does take place there. =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Yeah sorry about the location mix up, I had to log back in again before being able to post. Unfortunately the location setting didn't get saved after I brought the page back up.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!