Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deity, Restored

Deity, Restored

a part of “Deity, Restored”, a fictional universe by Cesteel.

Yokai roam the human world, and five gods must be restored to their divine posts by their familiars in order to restore balance to the world. An RP based off of a combination of Wu Xing and Shinto beliefs.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deity, Restored”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Deity, Restored

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cesteel on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:45 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Deity, Restored"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cesteel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Re: Deity, Restored

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Glow on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Could I reserve The Late Summer Deity, please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ghost Glow
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Ah, personally I am fond of both Japanese folklore and the Shinto religion, but I don't know much about Wu Xing. I'd like to reserve the familiar of Fire please. I have a great idea for a character, a devious Bakeneko/Nekomata that is equally lazy and cowardly. Would a cat animal spirit be appropriate for fire?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:12 pm

By the way, when did the five gods die? I'm almost finished my profile, I just need to finish my Story section. Let's just say my cat is no stranger to death or fire. I just need to develop how my cat came in contact with the Fire Deity and what this cat did for him/her. Also, I think my cat will have a hatred for Crow Yokai, due to a certain nuclear accident (which may or may not have been caused by one of the two). Knowing your character, I could totally imagine your character being the one involved with this event, a rather infamous one really. Interested in hearing me out?

Edit: Okay, I read your post. 12 years? I'm assuming the year is 2014, so I made my character a little over 100 years. I wanted to do 451 or 495, but when I decided to make my cat German instead of Japanese, I felt reducing her age to fit her history better was better. Decided to miss out on one death by fire event in exchange for another, along with an accident.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:36 pm

May I reserve the spring god deity as a female please?

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Well, finally finished my bio, quite proud of it too. Can't wait to see my cat's human.

By the way, any chance of you making a response in this thread?

Also, how exactly will everything unfold. Alright, some familiar gets the bright idea of creating new gods. Would that one familiar make an agreement with the others to do so? Would they work together or separately? Also, how would they choose?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:06 pm

I'm debating between Summer and Winter Deity.
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!