Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cultured for the Humans

Cultured for the Humans

a part of “Cultured for the Humans”, a fictional universe by Shané.

What if you were born to die?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cultured for the Humans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cultured for the Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:51 pm

Hello O:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Sorry Dreaming, I had a major busy two days!! I will post for Peter today! I believe Luv is just waiting for my post as well :)
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Typed up a whole post for Thomas but didn't save it. I got a "Bad Gateway" screen when I tried to post and lost the whole thing! D: Guess I'll retype it when I get home from work tonight. :/
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Oh no! That's so frustrating! :(

Just posted for Peter.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:42 am

Finally got something up for Thomas. I thought I might be able to get something done for Beth tonight too, but it's extremely late here so I think that's going to have to wait til morning. I'll get something up as soon as I can

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:43 am

Posted for Beth. My, that post got very long very quickly. Sorry you have to read all that, Shane. You can just skim it if you like XD

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:16 am

Of course not! You don't ask for literacy if you aren't going to enjoy reading lengthy/detailed posts :) I find longer posts much more enjoyable as they hold more depth and allow you to really see a person's character. That's why I was so thrilled that yourself and Dreaming joined- both seem dedicated not just to enjoy a plot line but to contribute and fine tune the plot with skilled writing.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:42 am

Is this RP still going on???

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:41 am

I'm still here :) Just waiting for Dreaming's post

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Sorry about that got sick and then it was my six year anniversary with my boyfriend. Posting today. :)

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Out of curiosity, when is the escape going to happen? Once the skeptical a believe or are they just going to get pulled along?

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:17 pm

I'm not 100% sure...it depends on how we want to roleplay their characters. If Adam gets impatient he will just drag them along or he may first try and convince them. Completely up to us as puppeteers of our characters.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:21 am

Hey Hey :)

Luv? You still there

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Have you tried messaging her?

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:30 pm

I have. But she hasn't even read it yet :(

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:50 pm

She's back :) And will post sometime soonish.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:55 pm

I'd post but I don't really have anything to reply to >.<

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Finally got something up for Beth. Thomas' is half done and will up either late tonight or early tomorrow

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Ok, thanks Luv :)

I will post for Emma later today.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Hope you both had a really great Christmas/Holiday yesterday :)

Shané
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!