Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Taming

The Taming

a part of “The Taming”, a fictional universe by Alliqua_Dark.

8 People. 4 Demons, 4 humans. {MORE WITHIN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Taming”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Taming

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:27 pm

ofc the offer extends to the humans too, but from what I read it seems everyone is content to start with a fairly small amount of cross species interaction.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:32 pm

We are getting close to being able to begin. if you all wish to have more in depth relationships then you can PM the other person, we only need two more CS's then we can start. I need Maykinz eldest and the middle childs slave. However I am unsure as to if Chesire_Girl still wanted her reservation. . .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Alright, new development. I am now aware that Chesire_Girl will not be joining us because of medical reasons. As such we now have an open character spot. This will be easily remedied. This was an update on the current affairs :) Thanks

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:45 am

if Maykinz does drop out I would be happy to take up the eldest child however I would be changing the fc if that's alright.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:55 pm

@slimmyjimjim Thats fine, I have no idea if she's interested still . . . I will give her one more day..

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:15 pm

Sup, folks? Figured I should drop a message and say hi since I joined up recently. I'm playing Senna Walburg, the cook slave thingy. So uh, what's good?

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Hai Senpai!!! As for what's good...depends on the exact meaning behind the question?

@Dark: Since it fits Lucius' taste to do something like this, (given his taste for danger, and willingness to shove Simeon into trouble too) is the rule "Feel free to attack the boy or me whenever it's convenient... only the boy or me. Should you manage to actually kill either of us, then you will have your freedom." (spoken as he'd phrase it) be an acceptable condition?

Idea being, if they try it...things won't be boring. If they don't, then it's just him asserting his authority over "weaklings".

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayKinz on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Sorry I have become to involved in other RPs so forth so I will be giving up my reservation after thinking over it slightly more..again sorry for the inconvenience.

Do that again, and I will end you!

MayKinz
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:07 pm

@Neko, sounds good. If the slaves manage to kill them, they could be free yeah. But only if you talk to each other here or via PM before you go murdering someone, then yeah.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:22 pm

yeah, I figured that the murder attempts dont have to be serious. But well it's just an optional thing in the background to make things "interesting" from a Lucius standpoint.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:29 pm

I don't know if I'll get accepted into this RP, but if you need me to change my character just a bit I wouldn't mind. ~Anrae's
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:19 am

Finally finished with my character sheet and I see that I have competition may the best roleplayer win! :D

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:31 am

Looks like we've started! I'll get a post up later today. C:

-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
----------------------

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:17 am

hey I'm going to a con for a while so I won't be able to post for three days, I will return asap.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:32 pm

have fun, oh and pretend to get me something

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:11 pm

@Slimmy Alright!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:51 pm

I don't know whether this was still going to be active or not, but I'm deciding to drop from The Taming. There are other things I want to do that are just taking priority and I don't think I'm going to be able to offer this roleplay much dedication. I'm sorry to any and all affected by this, but if you do hope to continue it, I wish you the best.

-Senpai

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!