Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rigor Mortis

Rigor Mortis

a part of “Rigor Mortis”, a fictional universe by angelwolf123.

Hey, wanna see a dead body?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rigor Mortis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rigor Mortis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:22 am

if there's any open spots left then I'd be happy to take one. just looking for a dedicated RP that will actually last for a while if not all the way.

P.S. hey Jedly, what's up?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:23 pm

whispers @Rayne: You'd probably have better luck PM-ing the GM to talk about a possible role since that's what they prefer :>

Also, the Clementine and Lee in your signature is a sad, sad reminder of the constant sadness in my heart that The Walking Dead game has given me ;o;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:48 am

X-Ray wrote:whispers @Rayne: You'd probably have better luck PM-ing the GM to talk about a possible role since that's what they prefer :>

Also, the Clementine and Lee in your signature is a sad, sad reminder of the constant sadness in my heart that The Walking Dead game has given me ;o;

thanks for the tip. oh and trust me. I hear where you're coming from. I just reopened that sadness in my heart to play through the first and second season of the game back to back. I feel the games give the most feels out of any other game I've played. now that i think about it. all of the characters in my sig revolve around tragedy. maybe that's what draws me in more. >_<

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:56 am

I've never played the game since I usually can't afford those things, but I'm an avid let's play lover and I watch Pewdiepie play it whenever there's a new episode. I cried the ugliest tears at the ending of the first season. I swear I'll never get over it.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:03 am

X-Ray wrote:I've never played the game since I usually can't afford those things, but I'm an avid let's play lover and I watch Pewdiepie play it whenever there's a new episode. I cried the ugliest tears at the ending of the first season. I swear I'll never get over it.

i actually just watched a video of different youtubers reacting to the end of Season 1 (including Pewdiepie) and everyone was crying. shoot one girl that was playing was bawling. hard to keep them tears out of something with so much emotion pouring out.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Sup Vin~

Anyways, I'll have my CS finished tomorrow. Just to get a head count, who do we currently have on deck? I know Gin is alive. Unicorn and Ever still present?

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:17 am

*a wild, sleep-deprived Ever is suddenly spotted in the OOC*

Was I summoned? Yes..? No...? >.>|

*cough*

More importantly.... Where is Em..?! And Leej!?

/tell them to get their butts in here, Luna/

Aside from that, let's have a real heart-to-heart here:
^...

That.

That image displays my current emotions regarding your stupid skelly, angel T^T *and the fact that there is still so much to do on it.* I hate you so much...but i also love you.

Does anyone have an idea on our start date for this..?

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:47 am

@Jedly - You wanna go bruh? ANgel knows where I live, my number, my skype, and how to get to my soul xD I gotta be present yo.
ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:22 am

Ah. Bound by the chains of multiple forms of contact. I sympathize for you. I'm kinda also being pestered by Gin. And now with Vin here, gotta throw something together tomorrow. Along with an AP paper.

I feel sorry for both my espresso machine and my kidneys.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Alrighty folks, it seems that Eeep and Scra have failed to submit their WIPS before the deadline. Their reservations will be summarily revoked, so now we have some open slots here to deal with. If either of them wish to talk to me, they can PM me and that'd be fine.

Hmmm, well, I suppose it's time to start cracking down on finishing up characters. I've been pretty lax with that, and considering finals I will likely continue to be lax with that. How about the end of this week, guys? Or would you prefer the deadline to be shorter or longer? I would like everyone's input.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Hm... That'd really depend on how long "the end" of this week is. Friday? Saturday?
I have about 4-5 parts left to fill in for my character, so if I do at least one of those a day I shouldn't really have a problem with either of those times.

But I'm really ok with whatever everyone else picks. If we decide to shorten the time then I can manage 1-2 parts filled in per day.

Whelp. That was my worthless input. I hope I've wasted at least a small portion of time for anyone who has taken any to read this. You are all welcome *Desu* *Desu* *Kyun* *Sparkles* *kitty face* *tilde* *heart*

But yh. Ultimately it is up to you when we're doin' this deadline Capt'n. =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:45 pm

I'd be ok with sometime during the middle of the week. I couldn't finish my CS today, since I had a paper to write up. Should be done tomorrow.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Ah! I think the end of the week is fine, either friday or saturday! I'll work on my character. Sorry for slacking D:

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:27 am

Sorry that I haven't finished ma character yet. If I don't have his personality and prowess up by tonight, I take care of it tomorrow morning.

But uh. Jus' a suggestion in case you haven't already. Might wanna check in with anyone who you aren't 100% sure is still in the rp. I must admit that I myself seem to apply to that particular group from my perspective. Again. Sorry bout that. But! Jus' typin' this to clear any doubts.

Baih~

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Okay guys, WIPs are due. I'll be finishing mine tonight. You have a couple days, but whoever doesn't have one in by the time we start gets bumped.

When all the cards are on the table and we see who's really in this thing, I'll update the character list and make it pretty for you beautiful people haha.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Oh, also, just to see who's still lurking here. Everyone post a funny gif if you read this. I'll start.

Hate Christmas XD

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:26 am

I feel your pain angel ><| Whenever my friends start talking about how amazing Christmas is and what their new year resolutions are, I pretty much do this:

no one ever keeps those resolutions anyways...

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:31 am

This is me when I'm forced to go over to my cousin's shitty Christmas parties.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:15 am

Little late on the draw. Merry Christmas, doe.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!