Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mirrored

Mirrored

a part of “Mirrored”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

Private RP

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mirrored”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mirrored

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mirrored"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Mirrored

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:11 am

May I reserve the Eldest Son?

My face claim will be Shiroe from Log Horizon.

Anyway, a couple of questions. Is there a set age, or age range you'd like me to stick with? Might be important to know. =P

And... What about their primary magic? Can we just go with whatever? Are there any dos and don'ts?
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:23 am

Ignore Post

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:34 am

@Byte, yes you may! I will post details when I get the CS up, but for now I have to leave to school.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:49 pm

I would be interested in reserving human one, the one that serves the youngest two :) I love the idea of falling into a world through a mirror :)

If you'd allow it, I would chose female as my characters gender and her face claim would be "Asako Natsume"

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:48 pm

@Angel_Eyes, thank you for joining, your spot has been reserved!

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:06 pm

May I reserve The Youngest Daughter?

My FC would be Taiga Aisaka.

"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:38 pm

@Mei, yes thank you for joining!

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphim_Judicator on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Hey there!

I'd like to see if I could reserve the Eldest Sister for this roleplay and if you'd allow it I would like my face claim to Kurisu Makise from Steins Gate though if you had something in mind for the character I am willing to change it.

Seraphim_Judicator
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:04 pm

@Seraphim, thank you for joining :D

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:30 am

Question: are all the humans from another world? Did they all fall through into this world at some point in the past? Or do they all originate from this world??

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:42 am

@Angel_Eyes, all humans are from Earth. There is such a thing as a shell, or a person born without magic but they're usually killed by their families because it's shameful.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:02 am

Okay thanks for clarifying!

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:42 pm

May I reserve the youngest son role?

His Fc will be Yato from Norigami

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:52 pm

@ઽ૮૨α, yes thank you for joining!

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphim_Judicator on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:50 pm

I have two quick questions involving the region of Castiva and its people: So would there be any sort of specific culture that the people of the region would fall under and would it be a more of a medieval setting or would it differ?

Seraphim_Judicator
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:52 pm

It's sort of a mix, the culture is medieval but the technology is futuristic. Every region is different though, I will leave it up to you guys to decide what you want Castiva to be like.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphim_Judicator on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Okay, thank you for answering that for me! Just was trying to get an idea of the region before I started drawing up my character as it helps with naming and such. :)

Seraphim_Judicator
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:51 pm

No problem! For names I used behindthename.com and just clicked "random," until I saw something I liked.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:04 am

Can i reserve human #2

If this is still active.

Yakumo from Psychic Detective

"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!