Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Exiles - A Massive Crossover

Exiles - A Massive Crossover

a part of “Exiles - A Massive Crossover”, a fictional universe by Dark Equestrian.

The Universe is in peril and it's up to your favorite fictional characters to save it!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Exiles - A Massive Crossover”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Exiles - A Massive Crossover

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:34 pm

There should never be a case where someone calls Gil, Archer. That would be as if you only watched Fate Zero or something, like some kind of pleb.

Also I had to clarify that it was FSN Archer since I kept getting pictures of other Archer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Er, Dark Equestrian... You're going to have to make a character anyway, considering roleplay's won't let anyone post unless they have an accepted character. XD
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Do you guys remember that show Time Squad? That's the feel I'm getting from this RP, especially with Deadpool in the mix.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:04 pm

It really is a gang of characters in that don't quite fit together, but I'm sure it'll be interesting.

Also, it was January 13 that I'll be returning. I'm leaving on Monday. If you could make a post before then, perhaps I could, somehow explaining my character's late appearance.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Equestrian on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:19 pm

I was thinking of having my temp character (Katara) disappear and the Medic suddenly "appear" when you return, Lloyd. That's to be expected with temporal anomalies; one person disappears and another appears.

Also FIRST POST IS UP. I hope everyone can get their intro posts in before I get a few more things rolling. I know it's short right now, but it'll pick up and contain loads more detail later on. I promise ;3

Dark Equestrian
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Aaaand boom goes the dynamite, looks like I'm the first one in. I'll take it
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Oh my. It seems that Yukari has to teach a certain someone the rules of danmaku. Don't worry. It's nonlethal.... Except it'll hurt. A lot. XD

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:47 am

Hey Bromander...

I can post the first response if you guys want, then Deadpool can show off his regeneration. Just tell me what you want to do~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:09 am

Sorry to bother you all, but I was just wandering if there were any spots left for more characters? I been looking through this roleplay and think it seems like a fun idea and would love to join in. If not, ah well, fair enough, it did say limited spots in the tag, and you lot enjoy yourselves. :)

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Equestrian on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:29 pm

Lazyscreename wrote:Sorry to bother you all, but I was just wandering if there were any spots left for more characters? I been looking through this roleplay and think it seems like a fun idea and would love to join in. If not, ah well, fair enough, it did say limited spots in the tag, and you lot enjoy yourselves. :)

Ah! I'm so sorry Lazyscreename, but we're full up at the moment. Though keep an eye on the game! We may accept more players at a later date, or if anyone happens to drop out for whatever reason. We would love to have you eventually! :D

Dark Equestrian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Ah that's a shame, but glad to hear there could be a chance in the future! Either way, you lot have fun now, seems like an interesting mix of characters.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Sorry for no reply just yet. I have been doing a lot of Christmas stuff. Depending on how today goes, I may post later tonight. If not, I'll post sometime tomorrow!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Equestrian on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:37 am

Hey all! I'm looking to get a post up today, I've been busy with holiday and work stuff.

Dark Equestrian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Alright, its late and shitty but I am still fairly busy! I hope it's enough to go off of! C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:27 am

Sorry to keep everybody waiting, holidays and all that

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:05 pm

You know, I never actually learned what Chimichungas are. If anything though, if it's food, why doesn't Deadpool just tear out his intestines and stomach full of it and regenerate a new digestive track? I mean, the pain would be very excruciating, but it would be worth getting out the bathroom, right? WHA- *and then I was gapped*

"Sh. If Deadpool is supposed to be part of the protagonist team, then obviously he needs a legitamite reason to stay with us. We don't need your OOC POV input, dear. You're just lucky I let myself be roleplayed by you."

Oh, and a Famished. Deadpool got.... Train rekt. -grins-

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:30 pm

Damnit, Bromander making me upset I didn't manage to app Deadpool before he did. Ah well. I get a cool chant and stuff.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Equestrian on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:35 pm

New post is up! I hope everyone had a great New Year!

Dark Equestrian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:45 pm

I sure did. New Years sure was something over here in Puerto Rico. Fireworks go off every night between Christmas and New Years and on New Years, they went off in every direction. The air was full of lanterns, I released one into the air myself, it was awesome.

Yes, I'm still here, I'm just unavailable. Nice to see this is still running. I'll be available by the 14th.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!