Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Return To Hogwarts: The Forbidden Dundgon

a part of “Return To Hogwarts: The Forbidden Dundgon”, a fictional universe by StrawberryGashes99.

Harry may be gone, but the dangers sure aren't. All throughout Hogwarts, rumors spread about a secret dudgeon beneath the school. Is this true? Join and find out...{MORE INSIDE}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Return To Hogwarts: The Forbidden Dundgon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Return To Hogwarts: The Forbidden Dundgon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Return To Hogwarts: The Forbidden Dundgon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:58 pm

OK, first, I call dibs on the Slytherin, if its ok, but yes, I would like to reserve the snake. Second, mainly because I have no idea how to do face claims, I will include who I would want to be my FC in my CS.
Life is but a sea of evil hell fire and brimstone, and it is only up to you weather you fight it and stay true, or accept it and let it control you...But it either the beginning of an golden era, or the beginning of the end for us all...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:06 pm

Also, after reading the rest of the rules and calming down after my nerd-gasim, my part is when Fred (RIP Fred) and his brother release the fire works during class and knock down all the rules from the walls.

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:11 pm

I notice the little blurb under Ravenclaw about twins? I would LOVE to play twins, if that's a possibility. And I would love to play a character from Ravenclaw. I'll need to have a look around for face claims but I have some ideas already.

(Also, my favorite scene was a thinker. I really had narrow it down which is kind of impossible. But in the book, I think it has to be when Harry finally kisses Ginny after the Quidditch match)

crashmeback
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:35 pm

@booker_dewit47 Your reserved for Slytherin! And that part was hilarious!

@Crashmeback You are reserved for one of the Ravenclaw twins. The other twin has been reserved (By yours truly *cheese bow*) The face claim for your character and mine down have to look alike, and they don't even have to be the same gender. So no sweat about that.
And as a fellow Hinny shipper, I must say that part was amazing.

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Haha, awesome. Did you have any particular face claim you were interested in?

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:43 pm

I hadn't really though about it, but I was thinking Emma Blackory. That's just an idea though, You can do whatever you want.

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:55 pm

I will give it a think over and submit a character soon!

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:53 pm

@Strawberrygashes99 *wink wink* How are you I think I might reserve a role in Gryfindoor
Yeah I spelt it wrong LOL
Lily Collins

Also my color I guess will be This #E324D6
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:41 pm

@Lvdwilt2000 Your reserved! Heh, don't worry about the spelling, I can't really spell either.

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Alright, guys, all we need is Hufflepuff. If anyone know anybody who is willing to play a character from that dorm, please point them in the direction of this roleplay!

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sasuokoeuchia on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:07 am

May i please reserve hufflepuff? (my favorite scene was when Harry had a ball dance with Herminone (U know the one where ron get's Jealous)

Sasuokoeuchia
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sasuokoeuchia on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:09 am

(I thought it was quite a touching moment :D:D:D:)

Sasuokoeuchia
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:41 am

@Sasuokoeuchia Your reserved!

Ah, yes, the scene when I fell off the couch, gaping like a fish. Lol.

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:14 am

Do you have a code you want us to follow?

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:33 pm

@Lvdwilt2000 I do not know what that means, but if you mean, like a color code for your charters speech, then no. If you mean a CS code, then this is basicly what I want...

Name
Faceclaim
Race (meaning Muggleborn, Half-blood or Pure-blood)
Year
Dorm
History
Pictures and Gifs

You can be as original as you want with the CS.

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Okay, I submitted mine and since we're twins, lemme know if you want to alter it a bit. I was a little vague on the history since it may need to be changed. And yeah, there was a Bewitched re-run on in the background of writing this.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:21 pm

@crashmeback I actually really liked your character. I don't see anything you need to change, but if you want you can pm me and we can discusse the twins history.

Sorry for the late reply. Holliday's and stuff. :P

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:08 pm

Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity, had to deal with x-mas (and a skyrim legendary edition). I have the basics of my character down and hope to have it in by the end of the night.

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:47 pm

@Booker_Dewit47 Take all the time you need, especially if your busy with Skyrim. Now, if it were something else like School, I might be a little upset, lol.

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!