Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom of Shadows

Kingdom of Shadows

a part of “Kingdom of Shadows”, a fictional universe by CelestialCuttlefish.

"A magical world of elves and shit" ~Cryabetes A fantasy quest driven by lust for power and money and maybe a few other things. Original world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom of Shadows”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kingdom of Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialCuttlefish on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kingdom of Shadows"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CelestialCuttlefish
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom of Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:09 pm

This looks really interesting already :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:52 pm

yes it does, just clarifying but the open spots are 3 Princes (potentially) and then just a variety of characters we just happen to find tied into this instead of the named royal cast, yes?

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialCuttlefish on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Terribly sorry for the late replies; I'm very new to the site and I wasn't aware I wouldn't be getting notifications by default on this topic. ^^;

That said, thank you both for commenting and I hope you'll join our cast <33

Nekohina wrote:yes it does, just clarifying but the open spots are 3 Princes (potentially) and then just a variety of characters we just happen to find tied into this instead of the named royal cast, yes?

And, Nekohina, there are open spots for three princes (maybe one princess) and then the rest of the cast shall be made up of various adventurers. If you take a look at our character list now you'll see a few god examples. :33

CelestialCuttlefish
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorAlpha on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:44 pm

When shall the fun begin? We have picked our instruments, it is time for the music to play!

ImperatorAlpha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialCuttlefish on Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:08 am

I'm glad to see your enthusiasm, Imperator! Sorry to keep you waiting~ A good friend of mine who I intended to join this since it was first conceived in my head has yet to join. She's had some delay submitting her character, but I think after that we can start whenever I am given consent to~

CelestialCuttlefish
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:45 pm

Came across this in the interest checks: colour me interested. Gotta take stock of the characters thus far and such and then I'll see about getting in a character profile.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialCuttlefish on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:00 pm

It'd be lovely to have you, Comrade!
Take your time as we can't start just yet anyways. ^^; And if you have any questions be sure to ask. :33

CelestialCuttlefish
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Well, went ahead and submitted what I have of my character (namely, everything but history). She's pretty OP, and though I intended that to play into her development arc (not to mention it's an offshoot of her characterisation), I can understand if you're trepidatious and would prefer that I made a few changes. In the meantime, though, I'll be seein' about that history.

EDIT: Oh, and if you don't mind a suggestion, if anybody else is so inclined, we could use an RPGWrite pad as a chat/OOC/general communication thing. We did that in a past RP of mine and it really helped with cohesion and keeping the RP flowing smoothly and all that, although that was, granted, before the chat system on this site really got panned out, so it might be kind of an obsolete suggestion now.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 pm

So for anyone whose playing mercenary characters looking for work, they should go to Maslona. Vaivens going to need as many as possible.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialCuttlefish on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Hello, everyone!
We're definitely running late, but we now have everyone we need to start! We'll be beginning tomorrow and I hope you'll all join us in our quest to find the princess~

CelestialCuttlefish
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:47 pm

Right on. Should be fun.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialCuttlefish on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:09 pm

And so we begin~
Our first order of business is of course to find the princess, but feel free to get into a bit of trouble along the way, hm? x33

CelestialCuttlefish
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phersu on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Any recommendation on where to start?

Phersu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:36 am

Well the princess is heading to Maslona. From an in game perspective, the only places to either hide from the law or leave En Lome by ship is Maslona. So the logical choice in game is to search there.

The mercenary types as well as the knights can initially go there for a job, but they can then meet with other characters and do whatever once they meet up. Maybe even form a fighters guild in the city.

I just suggest we use it as a meeting point of interest to get our characters introduced.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialCuttlefish on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:05 am

Sorry, I was away for most of the night and haven't had a chance to reply.

Thank you for assisting, Roku, and to Phersu; Roku's suggestion is accurate and similar to what I had in mind. Maslona is, to begin, going to be our central point of interest, though maybe not ultimately. In my next post, which will be up later today (EST's later today, anyways) the queen and her entourage will be going there themselves and my mercenary characters will make their debut in Maslona as well. And, if you're interested in heeding the call of the queen's "contract", it will be listed in Maslona after her arrival.

Sorry for the late reply but I hope it answers your question suitably.

CelestialCuttlefish
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phersu on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:56 pm

Alright, made a post. He's on the road to Maslona, moving as slowly as giants do. Maybe they can catch up with him, or the princess can pass him.

Phersu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Oie, sorry im late gents, got in to a bit of a tough spot, so I had to post from my Droid. Anywho, our friendly wandering Ronin is on the road as well. Good luck ladys and gents
Life is but a sea of evil hell fire and brimstone, and it is only up to you weather you fight it and stay true, or accept it and let it control you...But it either the beginning of an golden era, or the beginning of the end for us all...

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Well it looks like the Duke of Maslona just happened to stumble upon a giant walking to his dear city during one of his many casual rides across the country side. I hope Herast is friendly.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialCuttlefish on Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Hello, everyone~
Just a quick; I'm not posting as often as I'd like due to some other obligations so if I fail to reply in a timely manner for a short time please understand it's not my intention to neglect the roleplay I just don't have time to reply. ^^; I'll be keeping up with PMs however and checking in to see posts and, while i should be able to post tomorrow, I'd just like to warn you that I may be delayed. That is all~

CelestialCuttlefish
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!