Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Avatar : A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When the avatar went missing, a new evil started to rise. They now realized that in order to bring them down, she has to learn the elements and take them down before its too late.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar : A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Avatar : A New Beginning"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Avatar : A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:18 pm

Ignore post
Last edited by Scra on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Could I reserve the Earthbending Master?
#AB7200
And I'd rather be a airbender. Because airbending is boss.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Fabulous RP you have here! I really love how pretty you made it.

Do you think I could reserve the Kyoshi Warrior? She doesn't have an element and her hex code would be #694489.

I hate to do this but do you think I could change the FC to Nishiki Fuuma from Donten Ni Warau? I do have a valid reason. While the one you chose is very pretty, I believe that Nishiki would fit the role better, but that's just my opinion.

If I had to chose one element to have for myself it would be air because my dream is to fly.
Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Can I reserve Face Claim : Teresa Air Master role?

As for color... I'd probably go with #00bfff. If I had to pick an element for myself, I'd pick air as well. Air is like a master of all other elements in itself.

But, I mean, that LOK ending though. *dies* Korrasami for lifffffe.

EDIT: May I request a FC change for the Air Master? I can barely find any gifs of Teresa, and most of them are low quality at best. >.> Bleeding, do you have any ideas for a different FC? I'd need to do a bit of digging before finding one myself, plus, it'll be easier with you picking it so I'll immediately have the FCs approval. X3 Sorry to bother you.
Last edited by Starlight77 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:43 pm

Please ignore this
Last edited by zane saphire on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HydroFlourish on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Great RP I can't wait to see it in action, can I reserve the Waterbending Master? (Face Claim: Gareki)

Thanks

HydroFlourish
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Hey, this RP looks promising. Could I reserve the Air Bending Assassin in the Tsumi Ribusa? (Face Claim : Hampnie Hambrat)

I hope its not too much trouble but a lot of people look like they'd be joining this one.
Dak'nahlan

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxwellH on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Heylo, this looks like a field of fun so I'm all over the apply train

I would like to reserve Assassin 1, color of choice #FFAA00. Earth Bending is number for me, brute force power is my jam, terraforming as I please is an added benefit.

Thanks and good day ;3

MaxwellH
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:16 am

Can I reserve Assassin 2? Color of choice is Red. Most likely water, because I mostly want to bend blood... Oh well.
Thanks!

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:00 am

I'm up for playing some world politics with the Firelord if that's okay Hex Color would be the out of place #006600.

Personally there isn't a single element I wouldn't absolutely love to bend, but I'll totally just say Water to put one down

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:19 pm

Alright, after quite a bit of searching through anime characters, I haven't been able to find the whole blonde and mature-looking thing... I did find a few other FCs that I would be willing to use.

Suruga Kanbaru || I liked this one a lot. Not entirely sure why. She has some bandaging on her left arm (I think) that I wanted to turn into something...

Hitagi Senjōgahara || Why? Because I love this FC. Lots of high-quality gifs for her of all sizes. She does have the serious mature look to her, but she's not blonde.

Mitsuki Nase || She also looks mature. I like her black hair and her design. Kyoto Animation has some good artists. :P

Those are the ones I've found so far. I'm still willing to take any FC suggestions you have, Bleeding. :D

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryGashes99 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:55 pm

Hello~ :)

May I reserve this one...
Name | 17 | Daughter of the Earth King | Earth Daughter of [Face Claim : Gajeel Redfox] | Face Claim : Chie Satonaka | NPC {Unless requested}
Her Hex code is #043d00

If I could have any element, I would choose fire.

StrawberryGashes99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Bleed, I'm apologizing now. But I kinda had to start ignoring Large Gif Small Gif labels just to get all the gifs. So this first submission is literally just so I can see it all at once.

edit: right now to write something to make up for my horrible use of graphics

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:33 am

Hola!!
Could I reserve the lovely:
Name | 24 | General | Fire | Ex-general for the Fire Nation before defecting | Face Claim : Annie Leonhardt
Hex Code would be: #275961
I would also want to be a fire bender, I like the warmth :)

Update: Submitted, just need to play around with looks and ...UpdateUpdate: Done. :) Hope you like her!
Last edited by fading-into-eternity on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:05 pm

I've finished my character, I hope she is acceptable ^_^

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Name | 19 | Son of the Leader | None | Son of [Face Claim : Hei], prodigy in hand to hand | Face Claim : Kuroh Yatogami | Open

Might I reserve this little dandy?
His color would be #00BFFF

Also I'd love to bend fire, I have always loved fire. . .Ehhh heh heh.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:50 am

Weifeng is done! I hope you like her. :P

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:14 am

All of the characters so far seem amazing. I'm so excited for this to start, as soon as the leader and the waterbending master are submitted we can start heading on to trail of starting. ^.^

Also, anyone who has reserved a role they are accepted and if you could have them submitted in the next few days that would be awesome. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:13 pm

Hey, me again.
Could I trouble you by reserving The Second in Command of the Tsumbi Ribasu?
His code shall be #000076. I'm feeling villainous.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!