Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Surviving Fate

Surviving Fate

a part of “Surviving Fate”, a fictional universe by inabox.

When Earth finally has enough, how will humanity survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Surviving Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Surviving Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inabox on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Surviving Fate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“I’m not a psychopath, Anderson. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

inabox
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter

Re: Surviving Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:43 am

Are you allowed to use face claims of celebrities or drawn/ainme/picture people
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inabox on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:20 pm

I was going more towards celebrities and actual people, but you can use either, I don't mind.

inabox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:50 am

Hi there! Could I reserve a character? Are the characters so far male or female? I usually play females but I could play a male to even it out :)

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:48 pm

I may need to reserve myself a character, likely a FUGE soldier because....Well because Nazi's really. I may need to PM you and ask about the FUGE ideals and etc

Gonna be playing a male

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inabox on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:21 pm

@DuBois_Scarlett currently we have no characters. So you're welcome to do either male or female, darling. ^^
@SirLancelot Message me anything you need. I'll be happy to answer!

inabox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abraxas_Axis on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:04 pm

I am confused... what exactly does this virus do? Is it like that one radioactive plot thing where the survivors get powers?

Also, I'm thinking of making a character, but I haven't figured out the basics yet.

Abraxas_Axis
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Arc Warden Tipworthy Group Theory Storyteller Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Inspiration Property Buyer Salesman Historian Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!