Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Will Remember

Love Will Remember

a part of “Love Will Remember”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

When the dust settles, and everything's been laid out on the table, will their love for each other as a group and as individuals keep them together? Or will everything fall apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love Will Remember”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Love Will Remember

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love Will Remember"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Love Will Remember

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:25 pm

Hey!
Could I reserve Girl VII
Password 1: My hex code will be #77618A
Password 2: Modern Family
Password 3: Romance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:15 am

May I reserve Jhene Aiko please?

Passwords: #754C78 , Walking Dead, and Fantasy

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:48 am

May I reserve Girl II?

Passwords:
#E55451
Once Upon A Time
Romance

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:07 am

Hey, guys! Yes to all! Please tell anyone you know that would be interested and if possible, I would really appreciate it if any of you would be able to play a male character.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:10 am

OMG! Excellent idea for a roleplay, Girl! ;)

But anyways, may I reserve the FC: Skylar Astin, please?

The Originals, Once Upon A Time, Game of Thrones, Teen Wolf etc etc. Haha.
Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Medieval. :)

I might reserve another male character when I get done with FC: Skylar Astin.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:49 am

@Dumisa, why of course you can!! :D And thanks!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Hello! I was wondering if I could please reserve Guy IV (FC: Sean O'Pry).

1. #8C001A
2. How I Met Your Mother.
3. Modern, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Romance (because I can't choose just one)

Like Dumisa, if all goes well, I may also try for another Male character (if it's alright with you of course, Nelle)

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:36 pm

@GreenPegg, it's no problem at all. Thank you for the interest :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bloeddorst on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Hi there! I would love to play Vanessa Ray

Color : I'd pick yellow or red
Scorpion
Modern, Romance, Fanfic <3

Bloeddorst
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:28 am

Hey Girl, since I almost got Benjamin completed, mind if I take another male role? I would like to claim FC: Zach Roerig, please?

His dialogue color will be #FF0000

My favorite television show(s) are Glee!, Salem, Vampire Diaries etc etc.
My favorite type of role plays are as I displayed them before. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Sure thing to both!!

EDIT. Also, I'm changing Chinyere's color to this and Christian's will be this

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Thank you! ;)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:44 am

β™‘Here's your wifey, Girl2Fine2!β™‘

β™‘Cristinaβ™‘

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:10 am

Girl:
My character is completed and finished. If I need to change anything, please let me know. :)

I shall get to work on FC: Zach Roerig now.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Everyone: Two characters have been accepted and before the day is over, I will be editing the front page with those two characters being noted as taken. I am looking for character sheets from the rest of you. Please tell anyone that you know that would be interested in this roleplay because I would love it if all the characters could be taken, and if possibly and you already haven't, please take a second character.

Also, can we agree on one concrete location that they went to high school in? I understand that every character has their own individual stories, but it is important to note where they all came from as a group? And if your character is connected to another character that someone is reserving or has taken, please contact them and remember to collaborate your stories.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Hey, guys! I'm sorry that I'm just getting back to you guys. I ended up contracting the flu and was bedridden, so I apologize. I don't know if everyone is still with me, so I'm probably going to be messaging people. I don't want this idea to die before it even begins, so please let me know if you're still with me.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:35 pm

I am still here with you!! Just been busy with work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:25 pm

I'm still here! I was sick too, so hope you feel better! :D

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!