Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

a part of “Avatar : A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When the avatar went missing, a new evil started to rise. They now realized that in order to bring them down, she has to learn the elements and take them down before its too late.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar : A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avatar : A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:03 pm

well since we're waiting on the waterbending master, I can take him up; color would be #3333CC. Just let me retroactively add the gif and song adornments and I'll attempt getting something to you in the next day maybe 2.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitsunepenguin on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Aww man I was just about to ask to reserve him. I guess this means war :3 Is there a certain way we compete for this or do I just submit mine as normal? Color is #171795. If I could choose it would have to be earthbending.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kitsunepenguin
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:29 pm

hahah No worries penguin. Competing is allowed and I was only stepping in since it didn't seem like we'd get a master. He's all yours

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Hey me again :p
I see a few roles have opened up. My character is pretty much complete. Just need origin which I'll get from the leader :3
However I saw this little lass
Name | 21 | Assassin 2 | Earth | Ex-member of the Dai Li before defecting | Face Claim : Jiguko Shoujo | Open
And then I saw the |Open| and thought man, she seems cool. .. . Then I thought maybe I could take her too if you'll allow me to double up as to speed up the start of this roleplay because I'm quite excited.

Her hex would be~#BF0040
Still wanna be a firebender xDD

Sorry to bug you but, thought this might help?

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:47 pm

And Qannik is finished! I'll probably change his history a bit when the Tsumi Ribasu leader is done.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitsunepenguin on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:04 pm

And Kesuk is done. I hope you guys like him.

kitsunepenguin
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:59 pm

Yay, we have the waterbending master now! Are we going to start soon? I'm really excited for this rp. X3
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Mingxia's officially done tooo, I'm pumped for this!!!
ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:15 pm

BOOM! First post up, not the best but... hey, at least now we can get started. ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:23 am

Finally! So glad to get started!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:01 pm

I have a few questions, what era are we role playing in? What advancements in technology have been made and what type of clothing do they wear?

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:01 pm

actually I'd like to know that too (im guessing post Korra = slightly better tech) since that kinda lets me help while I dick around as the Solo Lord...er Fire Lord *cough* typo.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:25 pm

You're on the right track Nekohina, I was thinking of having it take place a few Avatars after Korra. So, yes the technology would be a little more if not, far more advance.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:17 am

so this is more for concept sake and keeping world affairs clean...ish. But if the Satomobile can be compared to the Ford Model T of the 1930's and well...time difference being roughly 100-200 years since. Uh exactly how close to modern day tech are we playing here?

Like I see Avatar matching in some, surpassing in others and lagging behind in some too (they have different set of priorities). So like have some kind of ideas of what to do here, but it's probably best that we sit down before I post.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!