Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Gods Unite

When Gods Unite

a part of “When Gods Unite”, a fictional universe by Ruth Soul <3.

{More Inside. (More roles can be added if needed.)}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Gods Unite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: When Gods Unite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Got my character, the God of the Dead, all ready and submitted now. Enjoy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Um what is the general setting of the story. It says the mortal realm but does that transfer into medievelish fantasy time period or a more modern time period?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:27 pm

I was thinking more of a modern time period.

Also, note to everyone, since nearly all of the characters are in and not to mention completed now (and we have more than enough), I'm hoping to start the roleplay very soon. I was actually thinking tomorrow night. If that's okay with everyone, of course.
"I'll take a potato
chip... AND EAT IT!"

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:43 am

Personally, I think a lot of us might've been banking on it being more of a medieval fantasy type setting. I know I was. xD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:05 am

Idk I think it may really give the rp a bit more realism. Like seriously within a medieval fantasy setting gods are bound to be more proactive and humans are going to be a bit more noble and selfless, but throw this in modern times and with everything that has happened with advancements in technology humans would start to rely on the gods less and begin to take stuff for granted. This way the influx of selfish wishes that humans are bombarding the gods for happens.

Also, it could've been really old medieval times when the gods began feeling the pitful plights of mortals was getting to be annoying and started slowingly cutting themselves off completely.

Throw our characters into going against the gods during the medieval setting but are thrown and banished and all of a sudden they find themselves in a modern montropolis needing to fed for themselves...

IDK, thats what I'm thinking its going to be like. :P

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:07 am

Well, I'll be honest, it was kinda hard to decide between the two, though now that you mention it medieval fantasy does sound a bit more fitting. So, medieval fantasy then.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:45 am

So... what's the storyline going to be? Our gods on the run trying to come up with a plan to beat the other gods? Maybe we should throw in a few mortal characters so there's some people that our gods actually like... want to fight for. Just a thought. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:16 pm

An awesome thought, at that. In my opinion, at least, it would be wise to do so. It would be fun to see how these treasured mortals would do, their memories of our gods pretty much gone. And, of course, the storyline is in fact going to be ours on the run trying to come up with some kind of plan.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Bleeeeh. I hate it when this happens; work stuff. I can't post tonight, but tomorrow is a definite. Emergencies, am I right?

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:59 am

Would you want me to make a human using an old character of mine as the basis? If everyone made one human we'd have plenty to make the characters have a stronger reason to defend humans. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:23 pm

That'd be awesome. And if we're making human characters... then I hate to say this to those who are excited to start, but wouldn't we want to wait until those characters were done until we began the rp?

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:45 pm

Maybe, like, a day? I want to start ASAP! I haven't posted in forever!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:45 am

I'd argue that the mortals would be more like secondary characters. As such, I don't think it would be too important to have to wait for people to come up with ideas and submit them. It's not like these mortals would IMMEDIATELY be on the scene, in any case.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:54 am

Make basic bitch warriors to just assist the story-line as supporting characters that grow along the roleplay.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:25 am

Fair enough. We're starting today, then. :3

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Let the posting begin~

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:11 pm

I have one human we can use!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Oh! I see. Do you mind changing the FC to anime?

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:46 pm

It's changed, it'll just take a bit for the icon to change since I just did it about a half hour ago. ;)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Alright, awesome. He's been accepted. :)

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!