Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Remorseless Evolution

Remorseless Evolution-General stuff

a part of “Remorseless Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

Evolution has caused humanity to branch off into two separate races, the Neco and the Sapiens. Many years ago a war occurred to try and eliminate the weaker race but they still walk to earth today. Many now think it is time for a revolution.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Remorseless Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Remorseless Evolution-General stuff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:22 am

I'll post tomorrow
Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:29 pm

postin on sunday

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:58 pm

Sorry for not posting. It's thanksgiving week here and I've been really busy with food and family. I'll try to post before sunday.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:33 pm

May Phonic finally bless us with a post as a Christmas present to everyone!

If he does not do so then I shall for real this time write him out and hopefully we can revive this! C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:13 pm

I HAVE RETURNED TO THE INTERWEBS! IT WAS COLD AND DARK WITH GREEN LIGHTS! XD

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:19 am

Hey guys, I just had an idea that's kinda fucked.

How do y'all feel about me including Oreron's wife in this and just going to town on oreron's mental state? XD

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:21 pm

OH

FANNY

YOU POSTED

BBY

FINALLY

///blushu

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:19 pm

Hai! Guy's I really really don't wan't this RP to shut down so please keep posts rolling in. I know I myself have not been as active as usual. I guess Christmas is a busy time for us all.

Sorry Kyuu I just did not check here c: You mean like her being alive or him remembering her? Either way its your choice but I suggest you not overwhelm yourself with too many characters but seeing Oreron's more sensitive side might be pretty awesome. Do what you like~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:16 am

I might put hints that either he's starting to loose his mind or that she is actually there and he just keeps missing her. Remember, he wasn't in his right mind after the attack and torture so she can very well be alive and he could have taken the wrong body to rest and they also became seprated.

That at it's very hard to find a white haired female picture for me for some reason.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Okay that's cool. Awh btw the bit about Oreron seeing Ace as a son was brilliant c:

Also sorry for not posting for Akira tonight but I will do tomorrow. It's just my boyfriend is being a dickkk and I need to talk to him so. Yay relationships. -.-

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:39 am

anyone to post please?

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:47 am

I'll post b4 the days out

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!