Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Moonsetter Circus

Moonsetter Circus

a part of “Moonsetter Circus”, a fictional universe by Fantastical-Ducks.

Ladies and Gentlemen bring your kids, wear your gowns, but please come on down the circus is back in town.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Moonsetter Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Moonsetter Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantastical-Ducks on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:24 pm

All the characters are so perfect~ ah but im on my phone so im having a little bit of trouble with accepting and typing but so far it all looks good, just a friendly reminder though to make sure your characters job or act is solidly stated so we dont have anyone running around confused! Also its lovely to see so many of you already plotting character relationships!!!

It was my goal after-all as im not fond of rps that get stuck in the loop of introductions but then never gets any further! I cant even say how many times /thats/ happened. Anyway WIP characters or not il be accepting them all so no one double books an act or job! Because some of the characters are in WIP just remember to go check them every so often so were all on the same page!
Fear not the serpent under your rose.
Fear the people plotting under your nose.

For the serpent has no quarrel with you.
But the same cant be said for the people like you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fantastical-Ducks
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Just finished with all the current character's relationships with my character... so many ;w;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:35 am

Shae is all done for you :) hope you like her
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantastical-Ducks on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am

WOOT! So if so many wonderful characters up I'm thinking we can start tomorrow [Unless it already is tomorrow for you because where I am in Canada its still Sunday 11pm so ya know???] anywayyyy~ We have enough characters so it should kick off nicely and we can still accept more characters tommorow if they come in!

Also reminder that if any of you guys are horribly addicted to making characters that its 3 per person and that you can add characters even after we have begun the rp. So get pumped everyone! Hell yeah!

Fantastical-Ducks
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:34 am

Hm... have a couple of characters in mind. I'll work on their CS's tonight! :D

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:23 pm

Oh, I'm so excited to start!!! Everyone's characters are so cool >_<

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Everyone is going to LOVE Leo....

He's pretty much a cat child. :)

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:21 am

I'll try to create a character sheet sometime tomorrow or the day after. Was busy with work all today and yesterday.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:33 am

Goodness, so many posts over night... it makes me worry about how many there will be when I leave for my trip tomorrow. I won't be able to have internet access, so I'm scared that I won't be apart of the RP. I mean, I can try posting when I return, but goodness I feel like I'm gonna have a lot to catch up with.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:33 pm

I'm trying to put up my second character, the ventriloquist [Ebony Kirka], but I'm encountering an error... Hmph. I'll try to get her up. Maybe tomorrow it will work. I dunno.

FC: Rukia Kuchiki, Bleach.
Act: Ventriloquist
Color: Black.

Reserved.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantastical-Ducks on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Yeah the sites been glitchy lately so don't worry to much. I've been encountering errors all over.

As for my posts fair warning everyone I am both sick and moving to a new house so my replies will range from short and quirky to overly rambly as my brain tries to function.

Hopefully though il be all cured in a few days and then I can get back to actually making sense.

Also I have a serious case of french brain today. God I hate knowing two languages sometimes.

Fantastical-Ducks
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:54 am

Oh wow! so much posting and beautiful characters! I'm so sorry I don't have a character up yet (even though I have ideas for three)

My ideas are

a medic for the performers

a blind telepath

an animal tamer (I don't see one yet, but if so I'll change this)

Any objections? I already have an almost finished char sheet for the telepath

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantastical-Ducks on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:43 am

No objections but you might wanna start with one good character before ya make three :P

Fantastical-Ducks
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi! I saw this when it first showed up and began thinking up a character. There was major procrastination on my part but I have a couple ideas now. Would it be okay if I did this?:

FC: Lady Amalthea, The Last Unicorn (Because I watched The Last Unicorn last night and it got nostalgic.)
Job: Medic
Color: Light Purple
Live With Your Scars

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!