Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Blacklist

The Blacklist

a part of “The Blacklist”, a fictional universe by Lalit.

[Open | Full]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Blacklist”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Blacklist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Blacklist"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

✦ ǀ ωσηт ѕαу gσσɗвує. ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lalit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Blacklist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Sorry guys, I'll have to withdraw. Something just came up. I'm sorry for any inconvience, and hope to see around the RPs.
Last edited by SaxyLady15 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Hello!

I hope no one minds me placing a reservation for the female agent as well. Just a little competition, I guess. You may call me Pandora or Mela ^_^

For my Face Claim, I would be having Motoko Kusanagi of Ghost in the Shell

"All that remained was... me..."

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:39 pm

The role is reserved for both of you, if you are need of a Face Claim PM me and I can try and be of assistance.

Thank you for your interest!

Lalit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:23 pm

@Lalit: I think I can try my hand at this~ It's not a topic I've played before, so I think it would be fun to broaden my horizons :> Hmmm. Both of the male roles look appealing. ;;; Is the Ex-Government Agent FC set in stone? Once again, I don't want to inconvenience you, especially if that's the official look you had in mind!! If so, then I'd be just as fine reserving the male Special Agent with Lavi as the FC:

Anyone here can feel free to call me Spec, X, Ray, or X-Ray! Or any random nickname that appeals to them, really. I'm easy.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:44 pm

The role is your Ray~ nice FC ;)

Lalit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:38 pm

I'll be competing for the female agent with akane tsuenmori~! Baby, you can call me Luna or Rain or even...
Corn.

ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:55 am

I am sorry for this, but I will withdraw my reservation for the female agent. I'm sorry again and thank you for letting me try.

Until we bump into each other again.

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!