Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I Love You Forever

I Love You Forever

a part of “I Love You Forever”, a fictional universe by Sanarith.

It's a seemingly normal winter in Oxley Bridge, but when you find out that you've been born several times before, and your lover turns out to be an Angel, things seem to just start getting a little

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Love You Forever”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I Love You Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Hey guys!
I've been working super hard on this for a little while now and I'm glad to finally have it ready to show to you! Everything you need is on the introduction page, but little things such as general chatting and reserving will be done here! Anyway, without further ado...
Name | Age | Precognition | Role: The Quiet One | Old Soul 1 | FC: Ginny Gardner | Status: TAKEN

Her hex code will be #2B547E!

I hope you guys will enjoy this just as much as I do!
Last edited by Sanarith on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatlyīģŋ renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: I Love You Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:12 pm

May I reserve Name | Age | Power | Role: The Manipulative One | Angel 2 | FC: Sasha Pieterse | Status: OPEN
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby museman on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:16 pm

May I reserve angel 1?

museman
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:27 pm

My rules haven't showed up... Again. I'm really sorry! Could you both do me a favor and read through them? I've just put them (back) up where they're supposed to be. Then I'll get right to it! :D

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Name | Age | Power | Role: The Runaway | Old Soul 3 | FC: Haruma Miura | Status: OPEN

I wasn't quite sure which one his partner was... but if it happens to end up being the male, I'd love to try out for this role, :). //Sorry, I just suck at playing strictly straight characters, xD. Could I steal this role please? :3

ETA: Mind change! Went from Mitch to Haruma, hope that's okay. ><
Last edited by Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Hey Gentlemiss, if you like, I can change it so it is the male... I was going to let you guys decide. xD I'm glad you have decided to join! I'll reserve him for you right away. :-)

@Anraee and @Museman - I'll reserve you for now, but I really really need you to change the reserves ASAP. :-)

EDIT: Gentlemiss, I changed it for you! :D

EDIT (Again}: I'm actually being kicked off the computer now... Urgh! I think I'm going to go to bed as I'm unlikely to be let on again tonight, so I'll get reserves and things sorted for you all tomorrow. If the reserves aren't changed in the morning, I'm afraid I'm going to have to open them up. But thanks you guys, for taking an interest in this! It means a lot to me!
Last edited by Sanarith on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby museman on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:48 pm

May I reserve Angel 1?
Name | Age | Power | Role: The Leader | Angel 1 | FC: Jamie Campbell Bower | Status: OPEN
Hex is #335CAD
Last edited by museman on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

museman
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:49 pm

May I play 'The Silhouette'? PLEASE tell me he's still open!

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:52 pm

One more quick post before bed!

@SaxyLady - Yes of course! He's still open. I'll reserve him for you, but you're missing something :P

@Museman - you're still missing something! :l

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:54 pm

May I reserve Name | Age | Power | Role: The Manipulative One | Angel 2 | FC: Sasha Pieterse | Status: OPEN?
She's always been a bit cocky, a bit reckless, and always in control - and she will do anything to keep it that way. She hates not being in control and she will always keep her calm in any situation. However, she's got into the habit of venting her emotions by being an utter bitch towards anyone she deems below her, but she has everyone's interests at heart.
Hex Color -FF8040

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Name | Age | Power | Role: The Silhouette | Nephilim | FC: Tom Hiddleston | Status: RESERVED

#77C951

Here's a more official reservation. Thank you!

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:04 am

Morning all! How are you today?

@Anraee and @SaxyLady, your reservations are all good!

@SaxyLady, oh wow! I'm really loving Gailand! He's really awesome!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:10 am

@Sanarith
Thank you! I have a question though. What am I supposed to put for his abilities?

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:16 am

Oh poop. I forgot about that! >.<

I'll inbox you about it!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:10 pm

I'm just gonna assume this is dead... I guess I can reupload it, but this one... Is most likely dead beyond dead. *sigh*

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!