Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Silver Record

A Silver Record

a part of “A Silver Record”, a fictional universe by Fantastical-Ducks.

Most stars aren't comfortable sharing the spot light. So what happens when two rival boy bands are tasked with getting along? Let alone helping each other out? [All Spots Filled]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Silver Record”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Silver Record

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:40 am

Whoops. Well didn't know that! I shall edit my post :]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:15 am

Awwwwhhh you shouldn't have! I was actually say something about it in my post *epic fail* Oh well scratch everything and start again xD
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:02 am

Well being in the same band I'd naturally assume my chara knows that Ino dislikes to be called Forrest ^^" Would be kinda odd otherwise. I can't really make a profile out of your character from his incomplete sheet, therefore I don't really know how our character's relationship goes yet. I am only playing on the save side I guess...

Thy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Shhhhh I'm already working on it! Only a few more things I'll be done xD I'm excited for my post for some odd reason.

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Yeah, a post you promised you'd get up yesterday. Not to be mean or anything, but Anraee you're kinda holding up the rp. And you still haven't gotten around to your character yet either.

Thy was right with the whole 'you haven't gotten much of anything down on your cs' so there was no way any of us could have known that Ino doesn't like to be called Forrest. Not to mention you haven't really gotten in touch with any of us either and it just doesn't seem like you're too excited for this rp. It shouldn't take like three days to make a post.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:15 pm

I wanted to make this clear to everyone right now. I want to give you all my deepest apologies right now. There had seemed to be a mistake made and you all hadn't received my PM explaining what was happening with me. When I had found out you guys hadn't received my PM it was a major awkward moment. But I would like to let you guys know that I wasn't planning on leaving at all it was just something that had came up on me. I could only hope you guys would understand a bit. I do wish the besty best for all of you in the RP since the posts are clearly amazing. Well like cheese balls I'll be in and out seeing how everyone is doing during this! I'm once again really sorry about holding everyone up with the posts, it makes me feel like a dumb butt. XD Oh well I hope to still RP with any of you at one point in another! I have my blood pumping and I feel like dancing. Toodle-oh!! For now anyways... c:

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:16 pm

Whoa I'm gone a week and I get the boot? What the hell? Jesus H. Christ. Had a family emergency, was on the road goin south. I'm officially back now, and find my character is just gone. What kind of bull is that I didn't even get notification. Nothing. That's just not right.
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:18 pm

You were gone, no one heard from you, we were all ready to start, it happens.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:01 pm

It's common courtesy and simple etiquette to notify people of things that are going on. You should have dropped us a message, which I'm sure was more than possible if you had a phone or any sort of internet connection. You can't blame us for something that you should have been on top of. It says you've been a member for 5 years- you should know by now that roleplays that don't start soon after they're made die out. You can't expect people to read your mind/situation and then stop the world just for your sake, especially when you didn't message anyone or leave a note.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:39 pm

I hear ya. Just didn't have the time and internet was spotty. Next time then. Have fun in your Thread guys.

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!